Enphase Energy M250 Microinverter
One inverter per solar panel can improve overall power output!
Designed for today's high-voltage solar modules, Enphase Microinverters deliver greater energy harvest, faster installation and more reliable production—backed by the industry-leading warranty.
- Generate power in low-light conditions with patented burst mode
- Reduce the impact of module mismatch, shade or soiling
- Maximize design and layout flexibility with ease and allow for ongoing system expansion
- Increase safety and reduce fire risk with an AC system architecture
- Gain installation efficiency with single-bolt mounting bracket
- NEMA 6 rated enclosure ensures a long lifetime of outdoor use
- Deliver reliability with confidence backed by 25-year industry-leading warranty
Enphase M250 Microinverter Features
The fourth-generation Enphase Microinverter, the M250, maximizes the energy production of 60-cell solar modules up to 300W and includes Integrated (DC Isolated) Ground.
The Enphase® M250 Microinverter is a grid-tie inverter that delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and
installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated
from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. Not requiring a GEC
further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications
Gateway™, and Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
We asked for reviews from our staff: "We have found that do-it-yourself solar installers are surprised by how easy these are to install. Then they find the system performance is top-notch...especially on partially shaded roofs!"
- Optimized for higher-power modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
- Enphase's 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testing and 3 million units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
CSA listed per UL 1741/IEEE1547
Enclosure environmental rating: Outdoor - NEMA 6