The SunSaver Charge Controller is the most advanced small PV charge controller available today. This LVD model includes a low-volage disconnect. This will disconnect the load at a low voltage to avoid complete depletion of the battery.
Rated for 10 amps @ 12 volts, the SunSaver SS-10L-12 is priced lower than competitive PV regulators. Although the SunSaver is affordable, it includes standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller. These include:
- Full, continuous current ratings at 60° ambient temperatures.
- Advanced lightning and transient overvoltage protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- High quality surface-mount components.
- Series switching design for improved safety and protection.
Outstanding PWM Battery Charge Control
- Confirmed increase in battery capacities and operating life.
- PWM Pulse charging for highest charge acceptance.
- Standard temperature compensation.
- Standard Sealed / Flooded battery select at the terminal.
- Accuracy to millivolt levels.
Highest Levels of Quality
- Approved for use in Hazardous Locations: Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A-D.
Click here for the Class I Division 2 certification approval certificate.
- Built in a world class ISO 9002 certified facility.
- Automated production so every unit is exactly the same.
- Parts soldered to .0006 inch accuracy.
- Anodized case, marine terminals, custom potting material.