MAPPS line of remote solar power systems for tower, aviation &obstruction lighting, Our Industrial solar power systems power remote Wi-fi & WiMax , Radio & Wireless RTU/SCADA MAPPS are weatherproof complete solar power system for security camera, telemetry, LED lighting
Complete Stand Alone Solar Power System with a Weatherproof Enclosure
Solar LED Lighting
A solar LED bollard is ideal for pathway and landscape lighting
The PLB Series Solar LED Bollard
Ideal Power for:
- Resort Island Solar Landscape Lighting
- Emergency Outdoor Area Solar Lighting
- Remote Solar Pathway Lighting
These solar systems are ideal for commercial and industrial use:
These weather-proof MAPPS™ systems also commonly known as RAPS™ are idealfor remote applications. If you have a SCADA/RTU, radio, telemetry,remote data, monitoring device, Wi-Fi, security camera, or lightingapplication our pre-packaged solar electric systems are perfectfor your needs. They are also used in many custom applications where 12VDC, 24VDC or 120VAC is needed in a remote or portable environment.
These systems are shipped as complete as easy to assemble systems.
These systemsdramatically decrease the cost of installing your remote site. Just install the solar panels and out door battery housing with standard conduit and wiring. After that, you're ready to run your application with little or no maintenance.
Popular uses for these MAPPS systems include:
WI-FI access point
UHF / VHF radio links
Wind Power LED Beacons
Hundreds of these stand-alone solar power systems have been deployed all over the world.
Each component is also completely factory tested prior to shipping, so you can be assured that when your system arrives, it's ready for work.
Preferred: More engineers choose these systems because they combine all the features they need in one, safe, sealed, simple-to-install unit.
That is why you'll find these systems operating in every corner of the world, in every type of climate. Plug your project into this solar system with NEMA rated enclosure and you'll never have to worry about where your power is coming from again.
- High efficiency solar panels
- Maintenance free, deep-cycle, sealed non-spillable batteries
- Low voltage load protection and temperature compensated battery charging
- NEMA 3R Durable, lockable, powder-coated white aluminum battery control component enclosure
- Heavy-duty mounting structure. Security mount available for a more secure installation.
- Extra room for your equipment - each system package has roughly 12 cu/in of extra space in the electronics compartment.
- There is plenty of room for you to add your own SCADA, radio, GPS, telemetry, VSAT, Wi-Fi or other electronic equipment.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Up to 25-year warranty on solar modules
- Approved Class I, Div. II hazardous location safety rating available (UL Pending)
What does a certified system mean to you?
It means that the world's most trusted name in testing, Underwriters Laboratories, has independently certified these systems as safe for use in the highest level of hazardous locations like potentially explosive where there is the possible presence of flammable gases, vapors or liquids. This system line is the first solar power system in the world to meet UL's most rigorous hazardous location safety standard.
Using these systems insures - no matter what your location or application - that you can safely and reliably generate electricity to power your equipment anywhere the sun shines, even under the most hazardous conditions.
These systems are the only complete stand alone solar electric system designed for industrial, oil gas & mining and telecom applications that can be approved for Class I, DIV. II hazardous locations (UL Pending).
Systems are available with UL, CSA or Class I, DIV II (Zone II) certifications for hazardous locations.
Click here for solar mapps.