Cutting Edge Technology
As a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera's Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In
- New frame technology allows for end mounting with 2400 Pa (50 psf) load
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
Fully Integrated Manufacturing
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industry's tightest power tolerance, promising high quality and efficiency.
- Superior built-in quality
- Proven superior field performance
- Tight power tolerance
- Kyocera standard 20 year power output warranty and 5 year workmanship warranty applies in USA
- Extended warranties available per project requirements
- Kyocera standard 20 year power output warranty and 2 year workmanship warranty applies outside of USA
- Refer to Kyocera warranty policy for details
*ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified and Registered Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.