|SMA Model Number||6000TL-US|
|Max Usable AC Power||6300 Watts|
|Peak Efficiency||97% - 97.4%|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||96.5% - 97%|
SMA Sunny Boy 6000TL-US Inverter w/ Secure Power SupplySKU 6000TL-US
SMA Sunny Boy 6000TL-US Inverter w/ Secure Power Supply
- High-efficiency transformerless design
- Simplified DC wiring for easier installation
- Maximum power production with OptiTrac™ Global Peak
- Active temperature management by OptiCool™
- Modern graphic display with a choice of interface
Webconnect, serial, USB, wireless Zigbee can be used for Sunny Portal
- Secure Power Supply for grid outages
Flexible Design and Simple Installation
- Simplified DC wiring concept saves labor and materials
- Two MPP trackers provide numerous design options for complex roofs and shaded areas
- Transformerless topology results in lighter weight and higher efficiency
Leading Monitoring and Communications
- Free Sunny Portal monitoring with global access
- Large, informative graphic display for easy viewing
- Available with plug-and-play Webconnect, eliminating the need for a WebBox or datalogger
Power Supply for Power Outages
The Secure Power Supply stores up to 1.5kW of energy allowing you to do things like charge a cell phone or laptop, run a small light and more during a grid power outage.
The Sunny Boy 6000TL-US sets the pace for UL certified inverters.
Its transformerless design means high efficiency and reduced weight. Maximum power production is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Multiple MPP trackers and OptiTrac™ Global Peak mitigate the effect of shade and allow for installation at challenging sites.
A unique Secure Power Supply feature provides daytime power even in the event of a grid outage. High performance, flexible design and an innovative feature set make the Sunny Boy TL-US series the first choice among professionals.
With decades of experience, Solar Electric Supply has the friendly, knowledgeable staff for just about any grid intertie solar system project. We enjoy providing contractors and handy DIY homeowners with super low prices and expert service for the highest quality system components. Contact us for low wholesale pricing and expert system design.
Maximum Power Production
- Shade management with OptiTrac™ Global Peak MPP tracking
- Broad voltage range enables production under a variety of conditions
- Extended operating temperature range allows for extended daily production
Groundbreaking New Features
- Industry’s only Secure Power Supply provides daytime power in case of grid outage
- Optional ZigBee® connectivity lays the groundwork for integration with future home energy management systems
Power Supply for Grid Power Outages
The Sunny Boy 6000TL-US has Secure Power Supply functionality included. This groundbreaking feature that addresses the needs of grid-tied system owners during power outages. Secure Power Supply makes it possible for the inverter to provide up to 1,500 Watts of daytime standby power in the event of a grid outage for charging laptops, cell phones and more, without the need of additional, costly batteries.
A Certified and Safe Solution
- UL 1741 and 1699B compliant
- Integrated AFCI meets the requirements of NEC 2011 690.11
Sunny Boy 6000TL-US Accessories
Our experienced, professional staff is just a phone call away for reviews or to order an SMA Sunny Boy 6000TL-US inverter.