Panasonic HIT N325 VBHN325SA16 Solar PanelSKU VBHN325SA16
Panasonic HIT N325 VBHN325SA16 Solar Panel
An excellent proven alternative to other high efficiency solar panels like LG & Sunpower.
- 325 Watt solar panel using HIT heterojunction monocrystalline cells
- The HIT 325 VBHN325SA16 features a sleek black frame
- Excellent 19.4% efficiency
- Panasonic has 40 years of photovoltaic research and development.
Panasonic HIT Warranty
15 Years Workmanship, 25 Years Power Output
- Vertically integrated in-house manufacturing of wafer, cell, and module
- State-of-the-art production facilities and manufacturing processes
- Industry’s most stringent independent testing and quality control standards
- IEC and 20+ internal tests
HIT N325 Solar Panel Dimensions
Panasonic HIT N325 Solar Panel Review
100% Panasonic, 100% HIT
Proudly featuring Panasonic's original invention, the heterojunction solar cell. With over 1 billion cells produced commercially over 18 years, 25 years after the breakthrough in the development and looking back to over 40 years of experience in solar. Panasonic really offers you a 25-year guarantee you can trust.
Record Breaking HIT Solar Cell Efficiency
Panasonic photovoltaic modules HIT® feature an innovative hetero-junction cell structure made of mono-crystalline and amorphous silicon layers. Ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers prevent recombinations of electrons, keeping carrier loss to an absolute minimum. As a result, HIT® conversion efficiency ratings are among the highest available today.
Panasonic Proven Reliability
With HIT solar panels, Panasonic has proven its position among leading solar module manufacturers. These modules are shipped from the Panasonic's global manufacturing hub in Malaysia. The HIT-N325 boasts the highest quality and reliability: Panasonic employs strict materials selection and qualified manufacturing processes. A vertically integrated factory allows for exhaustive quality assessments at every step of production. Panasonic HIT solar panels are IEC certified by JET.
HIT N325: 15pcs x 325W = 4.825kW
Standard: 15pcs x 260W = 3.90kW