|SMA Model Number||5000TL-US 1-Ph|
|AC Nominal Power||5000 Watts|
|Peak Efficiency||96.8% - 97.1%|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||96% - 96.5%|
SMA Sunny Boy 5000TL-US InverterSKU 5000TL-US
SMA Sunny Boy 5000TL-US Inverter Cutting Edge Features
- Low-loss modern transformerless design
- Simplified DC wiring for easier installation
- OptiTrac™ Global Peak allows maximum power production
- Active temperature management by OptiCool™
- Large modern LCD graphic display
- Choice of interface:
Webconnect built-in. RS485 to USB, wireless Zigbee can also be used for Sunny Portal
- Secure Power Supply for grid outages
The 5000TL Offers Flexible Design and Simple Installation
- Simplified DC wiring concept saves labor and materials
- Two MPP trackers provide numerous design options for complex roofs and shaded areas
- Transformerless topology results in lighter weight and higher efficiency
Leading Monitoring and Communications
- Free Sunny Portal monitoring with global access
- Large, informative graphic display for easy viewing
- Available with plug-and-play Webconnect, eliminating the need for a WebBox or datalogger
Plug into the Power Supply During Grid Power Outages
The Secure Power Supply stores up to 1.5 Kilowatts of energy allowing you to do things like charge a cell phone or laptop, run a small light and more during a grid power outage.
SMA Sunny Boy 5000TL-US Video
The Sunny Boy 5000TL-US is on the cutting edge for reliable UL certified inverters.
The 5000TL features a transformerless design means high-efficiency and lower overall weight. The optimized maximum power produced is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Multiple MPP trackers and OptiTrac™ Global Peak mitigate the effect of shade and allow for installation at a wide variety of grid-tie solar system sites.
A unique Secure Power Supply feature provides daytime power even in the event of a grid outage. High performance, flexible design and many innovative features set the Sunny Boy 5000TL-US the first choice among contractors and homeowners.
Optimized Power Production with Multiple MPP Trackers
- Shade management with OptiTrac™ Global Peak MPP tracking
- Broad voltage range enables production under a variety of conditions
- Extended operating temperature range allows for extended daily production
TL-US Series Groundbreaking New Features
- Industry’s only Secure Power Supply provides daytime power in case of grid outage
- Optional ZigBee® wireless connectivity is a communications standard that lays the groundwork for integration with future home energy management systems
Power Supply for Grid Power Outages
The Sunny Boy 5000TL-US has Secure Power Supply functionality included. This groundbreaking feature that addresses the needs of grid-tied system owners during power outages. Secure Power Supply makes it possible for the inverter to provide up to 1,500 Watts of daytime standby power in the event of a grid outage for charging laptops, cell phones and more, without the need of additional, costly batteries.
A Certified and Safe Solution
- UL 1741 and 1699B compliant
- Integrated AFCI meets the requirements of NEC 2011 690.11
Sunny Boy 5000TL-US Accessories
Our experienced, professional staff is just a phone call away for reviews or to order an SMA Sunny Boy 5000TL-US inverter.