Apollo II Solar Roofing
|CertainTeed Model Number||Apollo II|
|STC Rating||54.0 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||8.83|
|Short Circuit Current (A)||8.63|
|Weight (lbs)||12 (300 per square)|
CertainTeed Comprehensive Umbrella Warranty
|One of the most robust solar warranties. CertainTeed is part of Saint Gobain, one of the oldest and largest companies in the world. With this long-standing reputation, CertainTeed can offer the most comprehensive umbrella warranty available. This warranty covers both your roofing and your installed PV system. You’re covered with CertainTeed Solar.|
CertainTeed Apollo II Solar Roofing SystemSKU Apollo II
Apollo II™ Solar Roofing System
Apollo II Solar Roofing modules feature 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells for a power rating of 54 watts per module. Its slim profile provides a clean integrated roofing look that a rack mounted system cannot match. Apollo II modules have achieved a Class A fire rating when installed in accordance with the installation manual.
Apollo II Solar Roofing System Review
The Apollo II Solar Roofing System is the pinnacle of energy production, using monocrystalline silicon solar cells to capture and convert more solar energy per square foot than any other CertainTeed solution.
Features and Benefits
Apollo II Solar Roofing is the versatile solution for maximum power and flexibility in installation directly on new or existing roofs.
- Efficiency: 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells per module for a power rating of 54 watts per module.
- Low profile: The slim profile provides a clean integrated look that a rack mounted system cannot match.
- Lightweight: No need for structural reinforcements or analysis. Each module weighs only 12 pounds or about as many pounds per square foot as a typical asphalt shingle.
- Load rating: Modules are rated to 250 pounds per square foot.
- Wind resistance rating: Apollo II roofing systems achieve a 110 mph wind resistance rating.
- Water handling: Water channels and raised fastener locations further improve the integrity of Apollo II as a roofing system.
- Wire management: Open space under the modules allows for easy wire/installation and eliminates the possibility of wires being pinched between the module and the roof deck.
- Aesthetics: Black (frame) on black (cells) on black (backsheet) provides a greater aesthetic and visually blends with the surrounding roof.
Authorized CertainTeed Apollo II Solar Roofing System Supplier
Solar Electric Supply is an authorized CertainTeed Solar supplier. We supply complete pre-engineered solar kits from CertainTeed using Apollo II monocrystalline solar panels and a central grid-tie inverter at a wholesale system price.
CertainTeed Apollo II Systems Include:
• 54 watt, high-efficiency
Contact us for roofing system details and wholesale discount pricing.
Benefits In Your Bill...and In Your World
Apollo II makes you master of the sun with a system that harnesses more energy per square foot than any other, significantly decreasing your home's draw on the grid and reducing carbon emissions.
With its maximum output potential, Apollo II can generate most or all of the electricity your home uses during the day. And if you don't use all the electricity your roof makes, the excess power flows back through your meter into the power grid, causing your electric bill to go down even further.
That makes Apollo II Solar Roofing one of the most environmentally conscious things you can do with your home for a beautiful, ecologically-sound future.
Contact us for expert advice or the latest CertainTeed Apollo II Solar Roofing Systems.