Side of Pole Solar Panel Mounts
Rugged side-of-pole PV mounting structures for remote off-grid solar panel systems
SIDE OF POLE MOUNT DESCRIPTION
Solar Electric Supply has a wide variety of heavy duty side of pole solar support structures for industrial off grid applications. We offer PV mounts for single modules and multiple modules models that will withstand wind speeds of 90 and 130 MPH. Standard mill finish, powder coating or anodized available.
All side of pole mounts include stainless steel hardware. Band clamps, U-bolts and custom attachment hardware is available for any pole type. Load testing is available for specific applications. Contact us with your application today. OEM pricing available.
Side of Pole Solar Panel Mount Applications
- RFID Sensors
- Utility Smart Wireless Meter
- Wireless Data
- Utility FAA Tower LED
- Wind Farm Obstruction Lighting
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Class I Div II Oil and Gas
Single Module Side of Pole Mount
Two Module Side of Pole Mount
Three Module Side of Pole Mount
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH / RELIABLE DESIGN
- Standard design is 90 MPH. 130 MPH and higher are available.
- Load testing for specific designs
- TIG welded aluminum pole channels
- 5000 & 6000 series structural aluminum mounting rails
- Stainless Steel module mounting hardware
- Zinc plated rack assembly hardware
- High strength stainless steel band clamps or U bolts
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Support from 1-4 solar modules
- Standard pipe size clamps supplied, custom sizes available for any pole type
- Adjustable from 30° to 90° tilt angle
- Support up to 1000 Watts on a single structure
EASY ASSEMBLY REDUCES LABOR COSTS
- Designed for specific high quality solar modules, reducing parts and labor
- No modification required
- Factory set module hole placement locations create uniform spacing
- Easy access bottom flange module attachment
USGS Seismic Monitoring Pole Mounted Solar System Three module side of pole mount used in MAPPS for USGS seismic monitoring in the California High Desert.
OPTIONS & UPGRADES
- High Wind Version: 130 MPH Exposure C
- Anodized or powder coated finish on aluminum components
- Stainless Steel Rack Assembly Hardware Package
- Tamper-Resistant Module Mounting Hardware Package
- Stainless steel band clamp size upgrades
MADE IN THE USA
Our MAPPS™ PV Mounting Structures are made in the USA, qualify for US ARRA and the Buy America Act.
Contact us: (877) 297-0014
Three module side of pole mount used in MAPPS for USGS seismic monitoring in the California High Desert.
COUNTLESS PV APPLICATIONS
Four module mount MAPPS system
powering an oil and gas wellhead monitor.
Two module SPM used in MAPPS powering
RFID sensors for US Army in Kuwait.
Four module SPM used in a MAPPS powering
a VSAT satellite network on a remote island off Baja California.
Related Product InformationRemote Outdoor Pad and Pole Mounted Solar Systems Large Portable Weatherproof Solar Systems Solar Obstruction Light Ground and Tower Mounted Remote Solar System Projects Weatherproof Solar Power Systems Relion Lithium Batteries Class I Division 2 Solar Systems Class 1 Div 2 Enclosures SES Class 1 Div 2 Solar Panels Deka Unigy II Spacesaver Batteries GNB Absolyte GP Batteries Charge Controllers Morningstar Charge Controllers Microgrid Solar Systems SES AC/DC Outdoor UPS Systems Concorde Sun Xtender AGM Solar Batteries Deka Fahrenheit Batteries
Solar Electric Supply specializes in supplying dealer, contractor, government and industrial accounts worldwide with reliable, cost-effective solar electric power solutions.Contractor Discounts Available Remote Industrial Solar Systems
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for expert assistance and wholesale prices for solar systems with Deka Solar gel cell & AGM batteries.