GNB Absolyte GP Sealed Battery - Low Wholesale Prices
GNB Absolyte Batteries
Full line of Absolyte GP battery cells, racks and components at low wholesale prices.
The Absolyte sealed battery is an industrial quality, high capacity, sealed maintenance-free battery designed for longevity and cycling.
The Absolyte GP battery features a valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) design. It will not require water additions for the life of the battery. The Absolyte GP VRLA design is inherently safer than conventional flooded lead-acid batteries. This design minimizes hydrogen gas release, and virtually eliminates acid misting and acid leakage. Tests have shown that 99% or more of generated gases within each Absolyte battery are recombined within the cell under normal operating conditions.
GNB Absolyte Batteries include Seismic Zone 4 Racking and covers. Ideal for larger off grid or solar grid tie battery backup systems. Protective steel tray housings offer maximum installation flexibility. The GNB Absolyte GP is qualified to stack horizontally up to eight high for use in 1997 UBC/2001 CBC Seismic Zone IV (at or below grade). This provides for high capacity in a small footprint and frees up floor space for other equipment. These batteries are sealed hence they do not require a separate battery room.
We supply the latest Absolyte GP batteries.
The GP series replaces the Absolyte II battery series. Absolyte GP batteries are IEC 896, BS 6290, UL Recognized, ISO 9001:2000, designed to meet Telcordia SR4228 and GR-63-CORE (NEBS).
Absolyte GP batteries are ideal for power storage systems.
- Power storage
- Uninterruptible power systems
- Switchgear and control
- Railroad signal and communication
- Alternative energy systems
Designed for Performance
- High capacity in a small footprint. Frees up valuable floor space for other equipment.
- Jar to cover heat seal. Jar and cover are heat sealed and bead smoothed for a more reliable seal.
- Safety vent. 3-10 psi opening pressure. Self-resealing.
- Color-coded terminal polarity. Provides easy terminal identification.
- Heat sealed post seal. Non-corrosive
polypropylene-to-polypropylene bond is as strong as the original material.
- Interface between lead post and plastic sleeve. Coated with a viscous agent which ensures a virtually leak-free bond.
- Modular steel tray. Easy to install.
- Container and Cover - Polypropylene is standard. Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Patented positive plate grid alloy. Ideal for both float and cycling applications.
- Space for positive plate growth. Space is provided so growth can occur away from post and cover seals to increase battery life.
- High separator compression. Reduces possibility of loss of capacity and degradation of the plate-to-separator contact.
- Post Access optimized for ease of maintenance and assessment of battery health
Battery Cell Specifications
140-6300 AH @ 100 Hour Rate
- Container and Cover: Polypropylene
- Flame Retardant: UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Separators: Spun glass, microporous matrix
- Safety Vent: 3-10 psi opening pressure, self-resealing
- Terminals: Solid copper insert
- Positive Plate: Patented Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver grid alloy.
- Negative Plate: Lead-Calcium grid alloy.
- Operating Temperature: Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected).
- Cycle Life: 1200 cycles at 80% D.O.D. (Depth Of Discharge) [at 25°C (77°F)] when operated per the I&O Manual.
- Self Discharge: 0.5 to 1.0% per week maximum at 25°C (77°F).
- Charge Controller: Upper Voltage Settings at 25°C (77°F) with a maximum charge current of 5% of nominal C/100 Amp-hour rating.
- 2.28 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ 0-2% D.O.D.
- 2.33 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ 3-5% D.O.D.
- 2.38 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ >5% D.O.D.
Charge currents at other temperatures? Contact our GNB Absolyte experts.
Commercial / Industrial
Power Storage Systems
Horizontal Stack Assembly w/
Relay Rack Modules
Absolyte battery power storage systems available.
Stackable Module Weights and Dimensions
GNB Part #
Model Type: 50G | 6-Cell 12-Volt Stackable Module Batteries
Model Type: 90G | 6-cell 12-volt Stackable Module Batteries
3-cell 6-volt Stackable Module Batteries
The largest battery manufacturer in the world.
Solar Electric Supply Inc. is an
Exide GNB Absolyte GP Authorized Distributor.