How to Create a Site Plan for a Grid-Tie Solar System
- Choose one of our complete grid
systems. Call us at (877) 297-0014
if you need assistance. Select your
SES system and modules here.
- Email or fax us your solar
module placement drawing.
examples are shown below. Do a simple hand sketch or drawing
showing the dimensions of your
roof or ground spaces(s). Draw in each of the solar modules as
rectangles in either portrait or
landscape mode using the solar module dimensions provided in our
grid tie systems
- Answer the following questions on the solar module
- Name and address of installation including Zip Code,
contact phone and email
- Specify solar module model and inverter model.
- Distance in feet from the solar array to the
- Show location of inverter and solar AC disconnect.
- Distance in feet between inverter and solar AC
- Distance in feet between utility panel and solar AC
- Roof type and material or specify ground mount and
show location of solar
array to scale on property
map with information above.
Related Product Information
Visit www.dsireusa.org for solar rebate information - click here
Complete grid-tie solar systems - click here