BP 3125 Solar PV Module
BP Solar BP3125U 125W Silicon Nitride Multicrystalline Solar Panel
- The BP 3125 photovoltaic module is designed to provide superior value and performance for remote home, industrial, and residential use
- With time-tested multicrystalline silicon solar cells and 125 watts of nominal maximum power, it provides cost-effective power for DC loads or, with an inverter, AC loads, With 36 enhanced-efficiency cells it charges 12V batteries (or multiples of 12V) efficiently with a charge regulator (optional) in virtually any climate.
- Its unique IntegraBus™ technology provides added reliability through reliable outside bussing and by reducing diode and module temperature during module shading.
- The BP 3125 is used in remote systems for applications including telecommunications, pumping and irrigation, remote villages and homes, and land-based aids to navigation.
- It is also used in utility-grid supplemental systems for residences and commercial buildings.
No Longer Available
We carry many high quality BP Solar Panel Equivalents for off-grid systems.
Contact us at (877) 297-0014 for expert advice.