SMA Sunny Boy 3000TL-US Inverter
SMA Sunny Boy 3000TL-US Inverter Technology
- Transformerless design with simplified DC wiring
- Optimized power production with OptiTrac™ MPP trackers
- OptiCool actively manages inverter temperature
- Modern LCD graphic display
- Flexible interface:
Webconnect, serial, USB, wireless Zigbee communication systems
- Secure Power Supply
Flexible Design and Simple Installation
- Simplified DC wiring concept saves labor and materials
- Two MPP trackers provide numerous design options for complex roofs and shaded areas
- Transformerless topology results in lighter weight and higher efficiency
Leading Monitoring and Communications
- Free Sunny Portal monitoring with global access
- Large, informative graphic display for easy viewing
- Available with plug-and-play Webconnect, eliminating the need for a WebBox or datalogger
Power Supply for Power Outages
The Secure Power Supply stores up to 1.5kW of energy allowing you to do things like charge a cell phone or laptop, run a small light and more during a grid power outage.
SMA Sunny Boy 3000TL-US Video
The Sunny Boy 3000TL-US represents the next step in performance for UL certified inverters.
Its transformerless design means high efficiency and reduced weight. Maximum power production is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Multiple MPP trackers and OptiTrac™ Global Peak mitigate the effect of shade and allow for installation at challenging sites.
A unique Secure Power Supply feature provides daytime power even in the event of a grid outage. High performance, flexible design and an innovative feature set make the Sunny Boy TL-US series the first choice among professionals.
Maximum Power Production
- Shade management with OptiTrac™ Global Peak MPP tracking
- Broad voltage range enables production under a variety of conditions
- Extended operating temperature range allows for extended daily production
Groundbreaking New Features
- Industry’s only Secure Power Supply provides daytime power in case of grid outage
- Optional ZigBee® connectivity lays the groundwork for integration with future home energy management systems
Power Supply for Grid Power Outages
The Sunny Boy 3000TL-US has Secure Power Supply functionality included. This groundbreaking feature that addresses the needs of grid-tied system owners during power outages. Secure Power Supply makes it possible for the inverter to provide up to 1,500 Watts of daytime standby power in the event of a grid outage for charging laptops, cell phones and more, without the need of additional, costly batteries.
A Certified and Safe Solution
- UL 1741 and 1699B compliant
- Integrated AFCI meets the requirements of NEC 2011 690.11
Sunny Boy 3000TL-US Accessories
Our experienced, professional staff is just a phone call away for reviews or to order an SMA Sunny Boy 3000TL-US inverter.