Unisolar US-64 Solar PanelSKU US-64
- The Unisolar US64 solar panel is mounted on a permanent, fixed position module rack that can be adjusted for maximum tilt and exposure to sunlight.
- This glass-free, lightweight, solar panel can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- This module is exceptionally durable. It is encapsulated in UV-stabilized polymers and framed with anodized aluminum. The polymer encapsulation includes EVA and the fluoropolymer ETFE. A Galvalume steel backing plate provides stiffness.
- The UniSolar US-64 is backed by a 10 year power warranty.
unbreakable with UV resistant polymer encapsulation.
Anodized aluminum frame, stainless steel back with no glass.
US64 uses triple-junction technology for more power in
cloudy or partially shaded conditions than standard multi-crystalline panels. Also perform well at high-temperatures.
Uni-Solar US-64 Triple-Junction Durable Solar Panel
Why does the UniSolar US-64 outperform other solar panels?
The "triple-junction" technology used in the US64 uses three layers of semiconductor material so that the junctions are stacked on top of each other. The bottom cell absorbs the red light, the middle cell absorbs the green light and the top cell absorbs the blue light. This spectrum splitting capability is the key to higher efficiency in a smaller panel.
Under higher operating temperatures, solar panel performance changes. This depends on temperature, solar spectrum (light color) and related effects. The US-64 is less affected by temperature than monocrystalline or polycrystalline solar technologies. The result is up to 20% more delivered energy. The size will be slightly larger than a competitive panel of the same wattage but performance is much better in foggy or partially shaded conditions.
Eleven cells are connected in series to produce the required voltage for 12 volt battery charging. The cell assembly is laminated (sealed) in flexible and durable weather resistant polymers that provide long life and high reliability.
Benefits of the US-64 module include:
- Efficient and reliable Triple-Junction technology
- UL Listed
- Safety Class II rated
- TUV Certified
- Meets IEC 61646 Requirements
- 20 year performance warranty
The US-64 module complies with the following qualification tests:
- Thermal cycling
- Humidity-Freeze test
- Damp Heat Test
- UV Test
- Wet Insulation Test
- Mechanical Load Test
- Hail Impact Test
- Robustness of Terminations Test
Triple junction, UV stabilized polymer encapsulated
53.8" x 29.2" x .87"
Government, educational and corporate P.O.s & IMPAC cards accepted.
Call toll-free (877) 297-0014 for more information or to order.