SnapNrack solar mounting systems are designed to reduce total installation costs and last the lifetime of your system. The Series 100 Roof Mounting system features technical innovations proven on more than 100MW of solar projects to simplify installation and reduce costs.
· The Flashed L-foot Kit is a simple and reliable composition roof mounting solution.
· The Standing Seam System is designed for a solid mount to practically any standing seam metal roof.
· The Metal Roof Base is a self-sealing mounting base for any common corrugated metal roof.
SnapNrack Series 100 rails come in two colors.
- Up to 3" of height adjustability at roof connection
- Waterproof full-metal flashing at each roof penetration
- Works on virtually all composition and tile roofs
- Single wrench size for all system hardware
- Configures easily as low profile or tilt (0-60 Degrees)
- Rail channels provide excellent wire management
Innovative Universal End Clamps
Roof Solar Arrays Simplified
Pitched-roof solar arrays with SnapNrack Series 100 rails are designed to look neat and last the lifetime of the solar system.
The SnapNrack Series 100 Roof Mount System is an efficient, visually appealing, photovoltaic (PV) module installation system. Series 100 was developed in the field by a team of veteran solar engineers and installers. Their goal was to ensure a quick, efficient installation on virtually any roof. Series 100 has been tested on megawatts of real-world residential and commercial installations. Industry leading installation times are achieved with unique Snap-in fasteners and fully adjustable components that make installation of roof mounted solar arrays easy while achieving lower installation costs.
Easy Solar Panel Roof Mounting Configuration:
- Identify Site Conditions (Array Tilt, Building Height, Roof Type, Wind and Snow Loads)
- Configure your roof mount system at configure.snapnrack.com
The Universal End Clamp slips inside the module frame after cut to fit. It is finished with SnapNrack end caps to create a system with a flush, clean line good installers love.
|SnapNrack Series 100 Technical Data|
· 6000 Series Aluminum
|Material Finish||· Clear or black anodized aluminum|
· Quick and efficient mounting
|Certified Load||· Wind speeds up to 150 MPH & snow loads to 120 PSF|
|Grounding||· Washer, Electrical Equipment Bond (WEEB) or lay-in lugs|
|Warranty||· 10 Year SnapNrack material and workmanship|
Contact us toll-free at (877)297-0014 for low wholesale SnapNrack solar panel mount pricing and expert reviews.