Panasonic Solar Technology
Panasonic HIT solar panels feature an innovative hetero-junction cell structure made of mono-crystalline and amorphous silicon layers. Ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers prevent recombinations of electrons, keeping carrier loss to an absolute minimum. As a result, HIT® conversion efficiency ratings are among the highest available today.
Starting over 40 years ago with the research and development of amorphous silicon solar cell in 1975. Panasonic has been a solar pioneer since the beginning of the green revolution. In 1997, the HIT® set the industry standard for conversion efficiency. Satisfied customers worldwide have come to trust and rely on Panasonic quality ever since.
Panasonic HIT solar panels have been manufactured to perform at high temperatures without jeopardizing its quality or efficiency. This product offers the industry's leading performance and value, using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. These solar panels produces more output power than conventional crystalline panels. The solar modules are 100% emission free, have no moving parts and produce no noise. With the same number of panels installed on the roof, HIT solar panels can achieve up to 25% more system capacity compared to conventional crystalline panel (260W).
Panasonic HIT Solar Panel Features
Unique Water Drainage
Rain water is drained off the panel surface avoiding water stains and helps keep the solar panel clean.
- 19.4% efficiency or better
- Pyramid Cell Structure technology helps absorb more sunlight to generate power
- HIT solar panels provide higher efficiency vs. flatter conventional crystalline structures which reflect more light.
- High efficiency even at high temperatures
- Unique water drainage design
Employing 96 cells in the same size footprint, HIT solar panels produce up to 36% more free electricity compared to conventional 60-cell panels.
- More solar power output per square foot
- Fewer panels to install, faster installations
- Ideal for small roof areas
- Greater cost savings for homeowners over a 25-year lifecycle
100% Panasonic HIT®
Starting over 40 years ago with the research and development of photovoltaic cells in 1975, Panasonic has been a solar pioneer since the beginning of the green revolution. In 1997, the HIT® set the industry standard for high conversion efficiency. Satisfied customers worldwide have come to trust and rely on Panasonic quality ever since.
Panasonic manufactured and guaranteed
- 25-year power output warranty and 15-year workmanship warranty
- Vertically integrated in-house manufacturing of wafer, cell, and module
- State-of-the-art production facilities and manufacturing processes
- Industry’s most stringent independent testing and quality control standards
- IEC and 20+ internal tests
Operating Conditions & Safety Ratings
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|Hail Safety Impact Velocity||1" hailstone (25mm) at 52 mph (23m/s)|
|Safety & Rating Certifications||UL 1703, cUL, CEC|
|UL 1703 Fire Classification||Type 2|
|Limited Warranty||15 Years Workmanship, 25 Years Power Output|
Contact us toll-free at (877) 297-0014 for expert reviews and low wholesale prices for Panasonic HIT solar panels.