SES MAPPS Class 1 Division 2 Solar System
|Nominal System Voltage||24 VDC|
|Solar PV Module||
2X SES 4200J 24 Vdc 200 Watts
|Solar Module Certifications||UL 1703, Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D, Class C Fire Rating|
|PV Module Mount||SPM2-190 side of pole mount
130 MPH & 170 MPH options available
|Battery Type||4X Deka Solar 8G27 Gel Cell|
|Battery Capacity||24V 198 Ahr at 100 hour discharge rate|
|Enclosure Model||AL-POL-4-G27-D4-HZ C1D2|
|Enclosure Certifications||UL Listed NEMA 4 Industrial Control Panel Enclosure w/ NEMA 3R Battery Enclosure|
|Charge Controller||SunSaver SS-20L-24V|
|Controller Certifications||ETL for Class 1 Div 2 Groups A-D and UL 1604 & 1741|
|MAPPS System Weight w/ Batteries||410 lbs.|
400 Watt 24VDC 198Ahr C1D2 Solar Power SystemSKU MAPPS-380-198-24-C1D2
solar power systems for C1D2 locations
Class 1 Division 2 Solar Systems
400 Watt 24VDC 198Ahr C1D2 Solar Power System
Solar system designed and certified for C1D2 Hazardous Locations.
Certified for C1D2 Hazardous Locations
This safe, reliable, durable, and rugged 4-battery C1D2 solar power system is designed to require minimal maintenance and long life. Twenty year design life (with battery replacements approximately every five to seven years).
C1D2 certified solar electric systems have no moving parts. Solar Electric Supply deals only in modules and components with the highest international standards, such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and ETL Intertek listings in the US, and approval by the Commission of the European Communities (CEC) in Europe.
400W 24V Class 1 Division 2 Solar System w/ 4 8G27 batteries
- Enclosure comes pre-assembled and pre-wired, for quality control and quick installation
- Designed for 2”-4” SCH40 pole mount
- System voltage: 24 volts DC
- Solar module and regulator are UL listed and certified
- Batteries are maintenance-free Deka Solar gel cell for deep cycle operation and extended life in solar applications
- Charge regulators include Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and temperature compensation
- Enclosures are powder coated aluminum for corrosion resistance and include padlockable hasps.
- Electronics are housed in a separate compartment
- Circuit breakers are included as a means of disconnect and for short circuit protection
- Systems use with SES Solar C1D2 certified PV module
- External wiring sold separately
Conforms to: ISA STD 12.12.01 & UL STD 508A. The UL STD 508 certification is required for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.