|SES MAPPS C1D2 Enclosure|
Supports 2-4 Group 27 batteries.
|Mounting Method||Standard pole mount|
|Dimensions||49.9"H, x 16.8"W x 16"D|
|Enclosure Weight||45 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Certification||UL 508 - This enclosure is used exclusively in our Class I Div II solar systems|
|Price||These are sold with our MAPPS Class 1 Division 2 Solar Systems.|
MAPPS 4-Battery Class 1 Division 2 Outdoor System EnclosureSKU AL-POL-4-G27-D2-HZ
battery enclosures for Class 1 Div 2 hazardous locations
Class 1 Division 2 Solar Battery Enclosures
MAPPS 4-Battery Class 1 Division 2 Outdoor System Enclosure
Class 1 Div 2 solar battery enclosure shown with 4 sealed gel batteries.
Industrial Strength · Class 1 Division 2 Design
The weatherproof outdoor enclosure of the MAPPS AL-POL-4-G27-D4-HZ Class 1 Division 2 Battery & Control Enclosure features a NEMA 4X sealed top compartment for sensitive electronics. Filters for the louvered vents are located in the NEMA 3R rated battery compartment below. This enclosure is listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
This C1D2 solar battery box holds 2-4 Group 27 sealed 12 volt batteries in the NEMA 3R vented compartment. The NEMA 4X rated sealed top compartment comes pre-wired with a solar charge controller and wiring harness with load breakers installed on aluminum backplate and DIN rail. A two-conductor cable leads to the lower vented battery compartment. The NEMA 4X sealed compartment is required in Class I Div II Hazardous Locations to safeguard against danger of potential electronic equipment sparking.
D4 Class 1 Div 2 Solar Battery Box Enclosure Details
- NEMA 3R enclosure with NEMA 4X sealed compartment
- White polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel hinged doors
- 4 padlockable draw latches w/ 3/8" max. shackle
- Filtered louvered vents for battery compartment
- 16"H X 14"W X .125" aluminum backplate with standoffs
- Room in sealed compartment for control panel & electronics
- Bracket for pole/wall mount, U-Bolt provided with pole specification
- Conduit knockouts for easy connections of solar PV & loads
- Stainless steel enclosure option available
- Can accommodate: 2X 8G27, 4X 8G27 batteries.
Conforms to: ISA STD 12.12.01 & UL STD 508A. The UL STD 508 certification is required for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations. This enclosure is used in our Class 1 Division 2 solar systems.