SolarEdge P600 Power Optimizer
|For Two 60-Cell PV Modules in Series|
|SolarEdge Model Number||P600|
|Max. DC Input Voltage||96V|
|Max. DC Input Current||12.63A|
|Max. Output DC Voltage||85V|
|Max. Output DC Current||15A|
|Max. System Voltage||1000V|
|Output Wire Length||5.9 ft.|
Complete Residential & Commercial Solar Systems
with SolarEdge Inverters & Power Optimizers at wholesale pricing.
SolarEdge P600 Power OptimizerSKU P600
SolarEdge P600 Power OptimizerDesigned for use with SolarEdge Inverters
- Designed for connecting two PV modules in series
- Superior efficiency at up to 99.5%!
- 50% less cables, fuses and cominer boxes
- Low 1 volt output during standby for safety
- Simple one-bolt installation
- MC4 / Tyco / Amphenol connectors
- Mounts to module or rail
- Excellent efficiency in partially shaded conditions
Commercial PV Power Optimization
- Up to 25% more energy
- Mitigates all types of module mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Next generation maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
The fixed-voltage technology ensures a SolarEdge power optimized solar system is always working at its optimal input voltage over a wider range of string lengths and regardless of the environmental conditions of your solar system.
Complete SolarEdge Power Optimizer System
Read more about SolarEdge inverters ...