11.7kW REC N-PEAK REC325NP Residential Solar SystemSKU SES-REC325NP-11.70-SE10HD-ROOF
11.7kW REC N-PEAK REC325NP Residential Solar System
This roof-mounted SolarEdge optimized residential solar system includes:
REC N-PEAK solar panels features a black frame with dark cells on white backsheet that have great performance on hot days and look dark at a distance.
- 36 REC325NP 325 watt solar panels
- SolarEdge HD Wave SE10000H-US Inverter
- 36 SolarEdge Power Optimizers
- Prosolar Rooftrac, Ironridge, SnapNRack or other roof mount
- MC module interconnect cables
- Grounding lugs
- Array combiners in larger systems
- AC/DC solar disconnects
- Site specific electrical single and three line schematics
- All wire sizing/type are specified in our electrical schematics
- CA stamped structural testing reports mounting system
- Component installation manuals
- Friendly knowledgeable technical assistance
What's Not Included?
- Standard conduit, ground, tie-in wiring & landing breakers
- Additional load center hardware, breaker boxes, etc.
Latest N-PEAK Monocrystalline Solar Cells
Providing 325 Wp in a 60-cell panel, the REC N-Peak REC325NP solar panel uses the most efficient cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power.
The REC N-Peak Series is ideal for residential and smaller commercial and industrial rooftops where as much power as possible needs to be packed in to a limited space and where higher power levels need to be achieved with fewer modules.
With Solar Electric Supply,
you have a choice!
n-Type, PERT & Twin-Cell Technologies
• With n-type cell technology, the internal construction of a cell reduces Light Induced Degradation (LID) to zero, meaning no power loss right after installation
• PERT technology completely passivates the rear of the cell for increased electron capture and high and stabilized efficiency
• The unique REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two identical and mirrored sections, also enables the continued production of energy. Even when part of the module or array is shaded, further contribution to its high energy yields is observed compared to standard panels.
• Class-leading temperature performance keeps panels cooler for increased efficiency and higher yields
• All round higher yields at higher wavelengths, with strong performance from dawn through to dusk
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for low wholesale priced custom options.