|CSI Model Number||CS6K-300MS-T4|
|STC Rating||300.0 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||39.7 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.83 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +5 Watts|
Canadian Solar CS6K-300MS 300W SuperPower Solar PanelSKU CS6K-300MS-T4
Canadian Solar CS6K-300MS 300W SuperPower Solar Panel
The 300 watt CS6K-300MS solar panel features efficient PERC solar cells to significantly improve power performance in morning, evening and other low light conditions.
- Efficient and reliable PERC Monocrystalline solar cells
- Sleek black frame with white backsheet
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Impressive 6000 Pa snow load rating
- The CS6K-300MS-T4 solar panel has a reassuring power tolerance of +5W
Latest PERC Technology for High System Energy Yield
- 11% more power than conventional modules
- Excellent performance in low light
- High 275.6 PTC Rating for higher rebates or deductions
Canadian Solar CS6K SuperPower solar panels are certified by VDE to withstand harsh outdoor conditions including sand and salt mist.
SuperPower solar panels are ideal for:
- On-grid roof-mount residential solar systems
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2008 / Quality management system
- ISO 14001:2004 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE
- UNI 9177 Reaction to Fire: Class 1
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: TÜV-Rheinland / VDE / CE / MCS / CEC AU / JET
- IEC 60068-2-68: SGS
Qualified to withstand heavy accumulations of snow and ice.
Salt Mist Corrosion Test in accordance with IEC 61701:2011, severity 1.
Canadian Solar SuperPower Solar Panel Warranty
Product warranty on materials and workmanship
Linear power output warranty
Canadian Solar SuperPower CS6K-300MS-T4 Solar Modules - Engineered for Reliability
Large quantities and solar panel system design available.
359 quality control points
158 of Canadian Solar's 359 quality control points are for incoming materials, while 62 are for raw materials processes and the others for production control.
A 100% EL screen test to eliminate cell or module defects
Testing and analysis
Performance reliability, mechanical and chemical tests of raw materials and components
Advanced automatic equipment in testing and manufacturing process
Canadian Solar is the first module manufacturer-owned photovoltaic reliability testing laboratory to meet ISO/IEC 17025 standards
100% module visual inspection and clean before packing
- A Trusted Name in in the Solar Industry
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts.
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for the latest low wholesale price and expert reviews for the Canadian Solar SuperPower CS6K-300MS solar panel.