"Black on Black" Solar ModuleSKU Black-230/15
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cell technology
- Module efficiency of up to 14.3%
- Excellent low light response
- 0.16 in. (4 mm) solar glass and twin-wall frame profile for highest load capacity
- Elegant module design
- 10 year product guarantee, 25 year performance guarantee
- Individual consulting und support from our service team and our international distribution partners
- On time delivery
- Certified quality products (UL pending)
- Extensive manufacturing and development experience
"Black on Black" Solar Module
When it comes to addressing the aesthetic concerns of residential customers, the "Black on Black" module has for years been the best solution. It's monolithic all black look, especially with low profile flush mounting, gives an architecturally pleasing look akin to skylights.
SOLON's Black 230/15 "Black on Black" quality monocrystalline modules are made in their Tucson, Arizona factory. They combine aesthetics with SOLON's well-known penchant for quality and German engineering. The Black 230/15 utilizes Suniva or Ersol solar cells and has module efficiencies ranging from 13.11 to 14.33%. They offer excellent power density (13.03 w/sq.ft.), temperature coefficient (-.42%) and peak power tolerance (± 3%) specifications as well as an industry leading 10 year workmanship and 25-year limited warranty. SOLON modules are known for their super strong 4mm solar glass, twin-wall frame and use of Tyco connectors.