Blue Sky Solar Boost 1524iX Charge ControllerSKU SB1524iX
No Longer Available
- 15 Amp 24 Volt & 20 Amp 12 Volt Rating Supports A Wide Range Of Applications
- Optional IPN-ProRemote Display Provides Charge Control & Full-Featured Battery System Monitoring
- 3-Stage Charge Control with Filtered PWM Output Improves Battery Performance & Life While Minimizing Battery Maintenance
- Clear Anodized Faceplate, Galvanized Mounting Box & Conformal Coated Electronics Resist Corrosion
- Automatic or Manual Equalization To Periodically Condition Flooded Lead-Acid Batteries
- IPN Network Interface Coordinates Multiple Controllers & Shares Optional Battery Temperature Sensor & Display
- Auxiliary Output Provides 15/20 Amp Load Control Or 2 Amp Auxiliary Battery Charge
- Lighting Control Provides Separate Post-Dusk & Pre-Dawn timers
- Full 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Blue Sky Solar Boost 1524iX charge controller uses Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost charge controller.
The Solar Boost 1524iX has advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system will properly charge flooded lead-acid, AGM and Gell batteries resulting in improved battery performance with less battery maintenance. The dual 15/20 amp rating will deliver up to 15 amps in 24 volt systems, or up to 20 amps in 12 volt systems. An automatic or manual equalize function is also provided to periodically condition flooded lead-acid batteries. To further enhance versatility, a user configurable auxiliary output and Blue Sky Energy’s advanced IPNTM network interface are also included.
The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 15/20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, whereas the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine start battery in a boat or RV. The auxiliary output can also provide fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control.
Blue Sky Energy’s advanced Integrated Power NetTM, or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special hardware to operate
Solar Boost 1524iX Charge Controller Specifications:
Solar Boost 1524iX Options:
|SB1524iX||20A/12V - 15A/24V MPPT Charge Controller. Standard wall mount box included.|
|UCM||Universal Communication Module ( est. March 2011) External communication bridge via RS-485Modbus, Modbus/IP and HTTP web site driver|