Blue Sky Solar Boost 2000E Charge ControllerSKU SB2000E
No Longer Available
- 12 Volt / 25 Amp rating supports wide range of applications
- Multi-stage PWM charge control improves battery performance & life
- Electronic current limit prevents overload or nuisance fuse blow
- LCD digital display monitors PV charge performance
- Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion
- Available temperature compensation further improves battery performance & life
- Fully protected against excess current, temperature, transient voltage & polarity
- Full 5 year limited warranty
Blue Sky Solar Boost 2000E Charge Controller
Blue Sky Solar Boost MPPT Charge Controllers use Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to improve charge current up to 30% or more.
The Solar Boost 2000E charge controller uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology allows to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Don’t waste money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost charge controller.
The Solar Boost 2000E provides a precision Multi-stage Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less battery maintenance. An equalize function is also included to periodically condition liquid electrolyte lead-acid batteries.
A built in LCD digital display monitors solar charge performance.The display shows battery voltage, solar panel current and output charge current. You can actually see current boost working by knowing the difference between solar panel current and output charge current. A charge status LED indicates the present charge mode, and shows when the battery has become fully charge.
- SB2000E wall mount box
- Battery temperature sensor with 20’ cable