Low Wholesale Deka Fahrenheit Battery Prices
Authorized East Penn Deka Supplier
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Switchgear BatterySKU HT7500ET
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Switchgear Battery
Heat tolerant high-power VRLA Monoblok battery for energy storage systems
The Fahrenheit HT7500ET battery is a heat-tolerant, 12 Volt VRLA monoblok battery that survives far beyond the life of traditional pure-lead or VRLA batteries in high-heat applications. The HT7500ET excels at providing kilowatts of reliable power on demand for relatively short periods of time.
Deka Fahrenheit batteries are designed to survive in the uncontrolled high temperature environments typical of telecommunication and switchgear outside plant cabinets. Deka® Fahrenheit® is a revolutionary heat-tolerant battery featuring a VRLA (Valve-Regulated Lead Acid) design with East Penn Manufacturing's exclusive Thermal Management Technology System. This technology allows energy storage where cooling systems would consume excessive power or are not feasible.
Fahrenheit HT7500ET Battery Benefits
Exclusive Thermal Management Technology System
Designed for switchgear, telecommunications & other high-heat energy storage applications.
- Exclusive IPF® Technology - Exclusive process optimizes capacity, cell consistency and long term reliability by assuring the full formation and inspection of every battery plate.
- Microcat® Catalyst - Lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout.
- Helios™ Additive - Exclusive additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life.
- TempX™ Alloy - Optimized positive alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes.
- Reinforced THT™ Plastic Case - Specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression, is completely heat sealed and 100% tested, flame retardant, resists bulging and meets safety requirements.
(UL 94 V-0/>39% L.O.I.)
Quality construction and attention to detail
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485, 1187, 1188, and Telcordia capacity requirements at shipment
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Completely Recyclable - Fully recyclable lead-acid technology to reclaim lead, acid and plastics
Deka Fahrenheit batteries, battery enclosures & complete energy storage systems are available at low wholesale prices.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
All enclosures and energy storage systems can be custom designed.
Solar Electric Supply not only supplies the latest Deka Fahrenheit batteries at a wholesale price, we also design and supply enclosures and energy storage systems engineered specifically for industrial and commercial applications. We support our customers with a friendly knowledgeable staff that is here to answer your questions about any battery, battery enclosure or energy storage system.
Contact us for sales, wholesale prices and expert reviews for any quantity of the Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET battery.