|Input Power (DC)|
|Enphase Model Number||M250-60-2LL-S22/S23/S24|
|STC Rating||210-300 W|
|Maximum DC Input||48 V|
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage||27-39 V|
|Operating Range||16-48 V|
|Min/Max Start Voltage||22-48 V|
|Max DC Short Circuit Current||15 A|
|Max Input Current||9.8 A|
|Output Power (AC)||@208 VAC||@240 VAC|
|Peak output power||250 W||250 W|
|Rated (continuous) output power||240 W||240 W|
|Nominal voltage/range||183-229 V||211-264 V|
M250 Inverter Efficiency
Enphase M250 Microinverter for Grid-Tie Solar SystemsSKU M250-60-2LL
Enphase Energy M250 Microinverter
- Generate power in low-light conditions with patented burst mode
- Reduce the impact of module mismatch, shade or soiling
- Maximize design and layout flexibility with ease and allow for ongoing system expansion
- Increase safety and reduce fire risk with an AC system architecture
- Gain installation efficiency with single-bolt mounting bracket
- NEMA 6 rated enclosure ensures a long lifetime of outdoor use
- Deliver reliability with confidence backed by 25-year industry-leading warranty
One inverter per solar panel can improve overall power output!
Designed for today's high-voltage solar modules, Enphase Microinverters deliver greater energy harvest, faster installation and more reliable production—backed by the industry-leading warranty.
Enphase M250 Microinverter Features
The fourth-generation Enphase Microinverter, the M250, maximizes the energy production of 60-cell solar modules up to 300W and includes Integrated (DC Isolated) Ground.
The Enphase® M250 Microinverter is a grid-tie inverter that delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. Not requiring a GEC further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications Gateway™, and Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
We asked for reviews from our staff: "We have found that do-it-yourself solar installers are surprised by how easy these are to install. Then they find the system performance is top-notch...especially on partially shaded roofs!"
- Optimized for higher-power modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
- Enphase's 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testing and 3 million units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
CSA listed per UL 1741/IEEE1547
Enclosure environmental rating: Outdoor - NEMA 6
Other Enphase M250 Inverter Details
Compliance UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 0-M91,