|Enphase Model Number||S230
|Input Power (DC)|
|STC Rating||195-285 W|
|Maximum DC Input||48 V|
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage||27-37 V|
|Operating Range||16-48 V|
|Min/Max Start Voltage||22/48 V|
|Max DC Short Circuit Current||15 A|
|Output Power (AC)||@208 VAC||@240 VAC|
|Peak output power||230 VA||230 VA|
|Rated (continuous) output power||220 VA||220 VA|
|Nominal voltage/range||183-229 V||211-264 V|
|Efficiency||@208 VAC||@240 VAC|
|CEC weighted efficiency||96.5 %||97.0 %|
|Peak inverter efficiency||96.7 %||97.2 %|
Enphase S230 MicroinverterSKU enphase-S230
Enphase S230 Microinverter
Designed for high-powered, 60-cell solar modules, the advanced Smart Grid Ready Enphase S230 Microinverter™ is built on the fifth-generation platform. This microinverter achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics along with cost per watt reduction. With its all-AC approach, the S230 simplifies design and installation for 230 VA installations, and delivers optimal energy harvest. The S230 is compatible with storage systems, including battery management systems.
The Enphase S230 integrates seamlessly with the Enphase Envoy-S™ communications gateway, and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
- Optimized for high-power, 60-cell modules
- Maximizes energy harvest
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No grounding electrode conductor (GEC) needed for microinverter
Simple and Reliable
- No DC design or string calculation required
- More than 1 million hours of testing
- Industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years
Smart Grid Ready
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remote updating to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H &
California Rule 21
Compatible with most modern 60-cell PV modules.
The DC circuit meets the requirements for ungrounded PV arrays in NEC 690.35. Equipment ground is provided in the Engage Cable. No additional GEC or ground is required.
UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 0-M91, 0.4-04, and 107.1-01
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
for professional reviews and low wholesale prices.
Contact us toll-free (877) 297-0014 for expert reviews and the latest low wholesale price on the Enphase S230 Microinverter.