|GNB Part #||1-100G93|
|GP Module Type||100|
|Capacity (AHr) 100-hr. rate||5700|
|Dimensions (in.) LxHxD||40.25 x 8.59 x 26.38|
|* Includes 77 mm (3") additional for Module Cover Assembly. For V-0 models, add a V suffix (example 3-100G33V).
If questions arise, contact us for clarification.
Call our GNB Experts for advice and
GNB Absolyte GP 1-100G93 2 Volt Stackable BatterySKU 1-100G93
GNB Absolyte GP 1-100G93 2 Volt Stackable Battery Module
2 Volt Battery Cells shown in a
Rapid Deployment Solar System
This sealed industrial grade battery module is ideal for photovoltaic and alternative energy applications including:
- Solar PV Power Systems
- Uninterruptible power systems
- Switchgear and control
- Railroad signal and communication
- Electrolyte – 1.310 specific gravity acid (nominal).
- Safety vent – 3-10 psi opening pressure, self-resealing.
- Terminals – Solid copper insert.
- Positive plate – Patented lead calcium tin silver alloy.
- Negative plate – Lead calcium grid alloy.
- 20 years design life in float applications at 25°C (77°F)
- 1200 cycles to 80% DOD at 25°C (77°F)
- Operating temperature – Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected).
- Self-discharge – 0.5 to 1% per week maximum @ 25°C (77°F).
- Float voltage – 2.23 to 2.27 VPC.
- Container and Cover - Polypropylene is standard.
- Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
Solar Electric Supply Inc. is an Authorized Distributor for GNB Exide.
The largest battery manufacturer in the world.