Commercial Hyundai Solar Systems
We design & supply complete commercial PV systems using
Hyundai Green Energy HiA-S400HI 400W Solar PanelSKU HiA-S400HI
Hyundai HiA-S400HI 400W Solar Panel
- 144 half cells (2 parallel x 72 half cells in series)
- Anti-reflection coated glass
- Sturdy aluminum alloy type 6063 frame
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with weatherproof connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction box (UL Listed)
- 3 bypass diodes to prevent power decrease by partial shade
- The HiAS400HI features a clear anodized aluminum frame
- Fast and inexpensive mounting, delivered ready for connection
- Made in Hyundai Heavy Industries' Factory in Korea
More Low Light Power Generation
UL 1,500V Saves BOS Costs
For Commercial & Utility Applications
Front : High transmission low-iron tempered glass
Encapsulant : EVA
Back Sheet : Weatherproof film
Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy type 6063
PERL technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low irradiation. Maximizes installation capacity in limited space.
Anti-LID / PID
Both LID (Light Induced Degradation) and PID (Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during the module's lifetime.
Tempered glass and reinforced frame design withstand rigorous weather conditions such as heavy snow and strong wind.
Global brand with powerful financial strength provides a reliable 25-year warranty.
Various tests under harsh environmental conditions such as ammonia and salt-mist passed.
UL / VDE Test Labs
Hyundai’s R&D center is an accredited test laboratory of both UL and VDE.
Hyundai Heavy Industries HiAS400HI Solar Panel Warranty
Hyundai Solar Cells
Made in Korea
10-Year Product Warranty
· On materials and workmanship
25-Year Performance Warranty
· Initial year: 97%
· Linear warranty after second year: with 0.7% annual degradation
80% is guaranteed up to 25 years
Hyundai HiS RI Series Solar Panel Certifications
· IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 New Standard by TUV SUD
· UL 1703 Listed by UL, Type 1(for Fire Class A)
• Output power tolerance +3/-0 %
• ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
• Advanced Mechanical Test (5,400 Pa)
• IEC 62716 (Ammonia Corrosion Resistance Test) Passed
• IEC 61701 (Salt Mist Corrosion Test) Passed
• Potential-Induced Degradation (PID) Test Passed
Accredited Test Lab
• VDE (Test Data Acceptance Program)
• UL (Witness Test Data Program)
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Hyundai Green Energy Solar Panel Reliability Testing
Hyundai's High Reliability Test Standards
|Reliability Test||IEC Standards||Hyundai Standards|
|UV Exposure Test||15kWh/m²||Long Term: 1,250kWh/m²
Desert Condition: 3,250kWh/m²
|Thermal Cycling Test||TC 200 Cycles /
HF 10 Cycles
|TC 600 Cycles /
HF 30 Cycles
|Damp Heat Test||1,000 hours||3,000 hours|
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Thoroughly Tested by Hyundai
Hyundai Field Installation Test
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) conducts a maximum power, temperature coefficient, low irradiation, NOCT, field test in order to evaluate performance of Hyundai's solar panels.
- Solar Simulator Test
- Maximum Power Test
- EL Test
- Field Installation Test
- Field Test for Roof
Hyundai Field Performance Test
Field Performance Test
Hyundai conducts field performance tests at their factory in South Korea.
- Module Aging Test / Inverter Motion Test
- Generation Test Per Racking
- Web Monitoring Test / Tracking System (Double Axis)
- Tracking System / Fixed System
- PV Tower System / Fixed System
Thermal Cycling Chamber
HHI conducts UV exposure, thermal cycling, humidity freeze, damp heat and pressure cooker tests to evaluate the reliability of their solar panels.
- UV Exposure Test
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal Cycling Chamber
- Accelerated Aging Test
- Damp Heat Test
Mechanical Load Test
HHI Conducts insulation, wet leakage current, mechanical load, hail and hot spot endurance tests to evaluate the safety of their solar panels.
- Wet Leakage Current Test
- Hail Test
- Hot Spot Endurance Test
- Mechanical Load Test
Different Hyundai solar modules, PV mount & inverter available at low wholesale prices.
Contact us: (877) 297-0014 - All Hyundai solar panel systems can be custom designed.
Commercial Solar Systems · Contractor Discounts Available · Hyundai Solar Panels
Contact us for sales, reviews and expert assistance with the Hyundai HiAS400HI 400W solar panel.