Low Hyundai Solar Panel System Prices
Hyundai HiS-S345TI 345 Watt Solar PanelSKU HiS-S345TI
Hyundai HiS-S345TI 345 Watt Solar Panel
- 72 Hyundai PERL monocrystalline solar cells in series
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with weatherproof connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction box
- 3 bypass diodes to prevent power decrease by partial shade
- The HiS-S345TI features an anodized aluminum frame
- Made in Hyundai Heavy Industries' Factory in Korea
- 17.6% module efficiency.
Hyundai PERL solar cells use Local Back Surface Field (LBSF) technology on the back side.
Front : High transmission low-iron tempered glass
Encapsulant : EVA
Back Sheet : Weatherproof film
Frame: Clear anodized aluminum alloy type 6063
Hyundai PERL Cell Benefits
PERL cells are high-efficient monocrystalline cells developed by Hyundai Heavy Industries which adopt LBSF (Local Back Surface Field) technology on the back side.
Front Shallow Emitter Structure
Enhanced short wavelength response
Passivation and Back Reflect Layer
Enhanced long wavelength response
Local Back Surface Field Structure
Minimization of back contact area
Thoroughly Tested by Hyundai
Hyundai Field Installation Test
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) conducts a maximum power, temperature coefficient, low irradiation, NOCT, field test in order to evaluate performance of Hyundai's solar panels.
- Solar Simulator Test
- Maximum Power Test
- EL Test
- Field Installation Test
- Field Test for Roof
Hyundai Field Performance Test
Field Performance Test
Hyundai conducts field performance tests at their factory in South Korea.
- Module Aging Test / Inverter Motion Test
- Generation Test Per Racking
- Web Monitoring Test / Tracking System (Double Axis)
- Tracking System / Fixed System
- PV Tower System / Fixed System
Thermal Cycling Chamber
HHI conducts UV exposure, thermal cycling, humidity freeze, damp heat and pressure cooker tests to evaluate the reliability of their solar panels.
- UV Exposure Test
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal Cycling Chamber
- Accelerated Aging Test
- Damp Heat Test
Hyundai's High Reliability Test Standards
|Reliability Test||IEC Standards||Hyundai Standards|
|UV Exposure Test||15kWh/m²||Long Term: 1,250kWh/m²
Desert Condition: 3,250kWh/m²
|Thermal Cycling Test||TC 200 Cycles / HF 10 Cycles||TC 600 Cycles / HF 30 Cycles|
|Damp Heat Test||1,000 hours||3,000 hours|
Mechanical Load Test
HHI Conducts insulation, wet leakage current, mechanical load, hail and hot spot endurance tests to evaluate the safety of their solar panels.
- Wet Leakage Current Test
- Hail Test
- Hot Spot Endurance Test
- Mechanical Load Test
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Hyundai Heavy Industries HiS-S345TI Solar Panel Warranty
- 10 years for product defect
- 10 years for 90 % of warranted min. power
- 25 years for 80 % of warranted min. power
- IEC 61215 (Ed.2) and IEC 61730 by VDE
- UL listed (UL 1703), Type 1 for Class A Fire Rating
Output power tolerance +3/-0 %
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Advanced Mechanical Test (5,400 Pa) Passed (IEC) / Mechanical Load Test (40 lbs/ft²) Passed (UL)
- Ammonia Corrosion Resistance Test Passed
- IEC 61701 (Salt Mist Corrosion Test) Passed
- Fast and Inexpensive Mounting
- Delivered ready for connection
- IEC (UL) certified and weatherproof connectors
- Integrated bypass diodes
Hyundai Heavy Industries has acquired ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 Management system certificates from DNV.
Different Hyundai solar panels, PV mount & inverter available at low wholesale prices.
Contact us: (877) 297-0014 - All Hyundai solar panel systems can be custom designed.
Contact us for sales, reviews and expert assistance with the Hyundai HHI HiS-S345TI solar panel.