The TriStar MPPT 60 charge controller can monitor your
solar battery system on your internet connected device.
Morningstar TriStar MPPT 60 Charge Controller Review
Extensive Networking and Communications Capabilities
Enables system monitoring, data logging and adjustability. Uses open standard MODBUS™ protocol and
Morningstar’s MS View software.
• Meterbus: communications between compatible Morningstar products
• Serial RS-232: connection to a personal computer
• EIA-485: communications between multiple devices on a bus
• Ethernet: fully web-enabled interface to a local network or internet; view from a web browser or send email/text messages
Metering and Data Logging
• Optional TriStar meter and remote meter provides detailed operating data, alarms and faults
• Three LED’s display system status
• Up to 200 days of data logging via meters or communications ports
TriStar TS-MPPT-45 Certifications
• CE and RoHS Compliant
• ETL Listed (UL1741)
• cETL (CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01)
• FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant
• U.S. National Electrical Code (NEC) 690.5 Compliant
• Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
All of Morningstar’s TriStar charge controllers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of FIVE (5) years from the date of shipment to the original end user. Morningstar will, at its option, repair or replace any such defective products.
Morningstar TriStar MPPT 45 Charge Controller Options
Morningstar TriStar MPPT charge controllers available with our complete systems.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contact us for remote off-grid solar system sales & advice for PV systems using the Morningstar TriStar TS-MPPT-60 Solar Charge Controller.