REX-2000 AGM VRLA
Renewable Energy Battery
|Narada Model Number||REX-2000|
|Number of Cells||1|
10 hr @200A to 1.80V/cell
120 hr @20A to 1.85V/cell
|Case Material|| ABS
(UL94 V0 optional)
|Weight (kg)||155.0 (341.7 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (mm):||232 L x 456 W x 514H|
Narada REX-2000 2V 2000Ah AGM VRLA BatterySKU REX-2000
REX Series Battery
Narada REX-2000 2V 1200Ah AGM VRLA Battery
Narada’s REX-2000 battery is designed for renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power. REX protects our environment using green technology and by generating power economically from a clean source of energy. REX is a product developed by Narada’s R&D with an “ eXtra” in performance and life span.
The Narada REX series is named after "Renewable Energy eXtra". These superior VRLA batteries feature excellent deep discharge recovery and fast recharge performance. These features make REX series more cost effective than the nearest equivalent.
The Narada REX-2000 is mainly designed for energy storage, telecommunications, hybrid systems and emergency power.
Narada REX-2000 2V AGM VRLA Battery Features
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Excellent deep discharge recovery and fast recharge performance
- Long life design for both cyclic and float applications
- Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
- Innovative robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
- Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 2% per month)
- Extra long backup times
- High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 20+ years
Narada REX-2000 Battery Applications
- Renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power
- Telecom exchange and transmission system
- Mobile communication system
- Power plant and power transformer system
- Navigation aid signaling system
- Radio and broadcasting station
- Emergency lighting system
- Other standby, cyclic system
Narada Quality Certifications
Narada quality policy is “strictly-selected material, precise manufacturing, high technology, sincere service”. Narada ensures a strict quality management system.
Narada has achieved ISO9001 & TL9000 certification from TUV Germany making them the first storage battery manufacturer that has received TL9000 certification of quality management system standards.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014