OUTBACK FWPV12 COMBINER
The OutBack Power Systems FLEXware PV combiner series sets the new standard for PV balance-of-system hardware. Ideal for both small or large systems, the FLEXware PV8 and FLEXware PV12 accommodates the overcurrent protection requirements of your application. From 150VDC breakers for low voltage PV systems, to 600VDC fuse holders for high voltage PV systems, the FLEXware PV Combiner series handles it all.
Designed to survive in outdoor environments, the rainproof, UL type 3R powder coated aluminum chassis can be mounted on a wall, sloped roof or pole. The unique angled negative terminal bus bar design makes wiring fast and easy without the larger output conductors blocking access to the smaller input terminals. Dual output lug terminals are included for up to 2/0 AWG conductors. The tinted flame-retardant polycarbonate deadfront panel creates a clean appearance while preventing accidental contact with the live terminals and is easily removable during installation.
• Outdoor rain-resistant aluminum enclosure
• Optimized wire routing for easy installation
• Tinted flame-retardant polycarbonate deadfront panel
• Generous wiring / conduit knockouts
• Wall, roof or pole mountable
• Accomodates dual 2/0 AWG output wiring
• Accomodates 150VDC DC breakers or 600VDC fuses