OUTBACK FWPV8 COMBINER
The OutBack Power Systems FLEXware FWPV8 combiner is ideal for smaller solar PV systems. This FLEXware combiner provides the overcurrent protection required for your PV system application. From 150VDC breakers for low voltage PV systems, to 600VDC fuse holders for high voltage PV systems, the FLEXware FWPV8 PV Combiner is a sensible and robust solution.
The FWPV8 is specifically designed to survive in harsh outdoor weather. The rainproof, UL type 3R powder coated aluminum chassis can be mounted on a wall, sloped roof or pole. The unique angled negative terminal bus bar design makes wiring fast and easy without the larger output conductors blocking access to the smaller input terminals. Dual output lug terminals are included for up to 2/0 AWG conductors. The tinted flame-retardant polycarbonate deadfront panel creates a clean appearance while preventing accidental contact with the live terminals and is easily removable during installation.
• Outdoor rain-resistant aluminum enclosure
• Optimized wire routing for easy installation
• Tinted flame-retardant polycarbonate deadfront panel
• Generous wiring / conduit knockouts
• Wall, roof or pole mountable
• Accomodates dual 2/0 AWG output wiring
• Accomodates 150VDC DC breakers or 600VDC fuses