5.85kW Q CELLS DIY Solar SystemSKU SES-Q.PEAK-DUO-G5-325-5.85-SE5H
5.85kW Q CELLS DIY Solar System
This residential DIY grid-tie solar system was designed with record breaking Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO G5 325 solar panels at a low wholesale price. This complete solar system comes with your choice of IronRidge, SnapNRack or ProSolar roof mounting system, "Q.PEAK DUO-G5" 325 watt solar panels, SolarEdge inverter, Power Optimizers, and everything but standard hardware.
Record breaking Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO G5 solar panels feature Q.ANTUM DUO Q CELLS engineered in Germany.
SolarEdge Optimizers included w/ every SolarEdge system.
Complete Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO G5 solar panel system:
- 18 325W Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G5 325 solar panels
- SolarEdge HD Wave SE5000H-US grid-tie inverter w/ SetApp
- 18 SolarEdge Power Optimizers
- Choice of Prosolar Rooftrac, Ironridge, SnapNRack or other roof mount
- MC PV module connection cables
- Grounding lugs
- Array combiners in larger systems
- AC/DC solar disconnects
- Site specific electrical single and three line schematics
- All wire sizing/type are specified in our electrical schematics
- CA stamped structural testing reports for mounting system
- Component installation manuals
- Friendly professional technical assistance in the USA.
What's Not Included?
- Prosolar Tilt Kits for flat roofs
- Additional hardware for landscape oriented arrays
- Standard conduit, ground and tie-in wiring and landing breakers
- Additional load center hardware, breaker boxes, etc.
Quality grid-tie system components and expert assistance assure you made the best decision when you purchased your Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO G5 modules and USA designed solar system from Solar Electric Supply.
Q CELLS Q.PEAK Solar Panel Linear Performance Guarantee
Q.PEAK DUO G5 Linear Performance Guarantee
Inclusive 12-year product warranty
25-year linear performance guarantee
· At least 98 % of nominal power during first year.
· Thereafter max. 0.54 % degradation per year.
· At least 93.1 % of nominal power up to 10 years.
· At least 85 % of nominal power up to 25 years.
Q CELLS Q.PEAK G5 Certifications
· UL 1703; VDE Quality Tested; CE-compliant;
· IEC 61215 (Ed.2); IEC 61730 (Ed.1) application class A
· Safety Class: II
· Fire Rating:UL Type 1