|SimpliPhi Model Number||PHI 3.8 24V|
|Nominal Energy||3,800 Wh|
|Continuous Current||45 A (1.15 KW DC)|
|Peak Current||60 A for 10 minutes|
|Weight (lbs)||78.24 lbs. (35.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||13.5" H x 14" W x 8" D
(15.5" H w/ terminals)
|Warranty|| 10 Years or 10,000 cycles
(@ 80% DOD)
|Certifications||• UN 3480, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
• UL, CE, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Compliant
SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 24V Lithium Ion BatterySKU PHI 3.8 24V
SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 24V Lithium Ion Battery
Design an energy storage system for your home, business or RV with a safe, simple, reliable and practical lithium ion battery solution. The PHI 3.8 is designed and manufactured in California, USA.
The PHI 3.8 kWh 24V 151 AHr deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light-weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh.
Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
|Chemistry||Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) The safest Lithium Ion chemistry available No cobalt, risk of thermal runaway or fire|
|OCPD||Built-in, accessible 80 Amp DC breaker on/off switch|
|BMS||Built-in Battery Management System|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all industry standard inverters and charge controllers|
No ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation required
SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 24V Benefits
• Energy and power in one battery
• Drop-in replacement for existing lead acid battery banks
• On- or off-grid
• No thermal monitoring, cooling, fire suppression or ventilation equipment required
• No maintenance
• 10-year warranty
• High efficiency rate = more usable power for you
• Provides primary or back-up power for on- or off-grid homes and businesses
• Delivers multiple charge/discharge cycles per day
• Operates in broad temperature range of -4 to 120 degrees F
• Proven in the field for 9+ years
• Stores electricity from solar, wind, diesel/ gas generators, the grid or any combination
• Modular and scalable: seamlessly add more capacity if energy needs grow
• Install in small spaces
• Indoor and outdoor use in all climates
• Environmentally benign and non-toxic Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
• No Cobalt - no hazards
• No risk of overheating or fire
• No fumes or off-gassing
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014.
SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 24V Lithium Ion Battery Review
Scalable Power Security
Build power security with storage solutions for residential and commercial battery banks that provide grid tied back-up, primary, peak and uninterrupted off-grid power reserves.
SimpliPhi batteries feature non-toxic, non-hazardous Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry combined with proprietary architecture, circuitry, methods of assembly and Battery Management System (BMS) that offer the highest efficiency charge & discharge rates without heat build-up or cumbersome thermal monitoring.
Reliable and rugged integrated energy storage and management systems deployed across industries since 2002: film, residential, commercial, military, emergency, agricultural and utility for both on and off-grid power resiliency. SimpliPhi does not beta test on their customers.
Warranty & Technical Support
A portfolio of enduring power storage solutions that come with a robust Warranty and all the technical expertise and support you and your project could possibly need. Our customers are our partners for life.