12HRL550 12V VRLA
High Rate Long Life
|Narada Model Number||12HRL550|
20 hour to 1.75V/cell
|Max. Charge Current||35A|
|Case Material|| ABS
|Weight (kg)||46.0 (102 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (mm):||345 L x 172 W x 279 H|
Narada 12HRL550 12V High Rate Long Life VRLA BatterySKU 12HRL550
HRL Series Battery
Narada 12HRL550 12V High Rate Long Life VRLA Battery
The Narada HRL Series is named for it's "High Rate Long Life". The 12HRL550 is perfectly suited to any application which requires a high rate of current over a short period of time. This high rate battery is ideal for IDC and UPS battery system applications thanks to their optimized performance and a patented post seal design.
With excellent high-power discharge performance, high reliability, 12+ year long life design and a wide operating temperature range, the 12HRL550 is an ideal building block for high performance battery backup.
Narada 12HRL550 12V Battery Features
- Special designed terminals and plates for low internal resistance
- Focus on high rate discharge (5 min to 15 min rate)
- Premium design for high reliability & safety
- Both top terminal and front terminal are available
- Patented terminal sealing & front access
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve w/ flame arrester
- Terminal cover for insulation with flexible access
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Centralized H2 gas vent kit from front terminal type only.
- Compliant with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 12+ years
Narada 12HRL550 Battery Applications
- Data center
- Electrical facilities
- Cable TV
Narada Quality Certifications
Narada quality policy is “strictly-selected material, precise manufacturing, high technology, sincere service”. Narada ensures a strict quality management system.
Narada has achieved ISO9001 & TL9000 certification from TUV Germany making them the first storage battery manufacturer that has received TL9000 certification of quality management system standards.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014