Morningstar TriStar 60 Review
The Morningstar TriStar-60 Charge Controller accepts up to 60A at 12V, 24V or 48V DC solar array input.
Morningstar's TriStar Charge Controller is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation.
Rated at up to 60 amps, it will function at a wide voltage range of 12-48 volts. Multiple TS-60 charge controllers can be run in parallel for larger solar arrays up to 300 amps or more. Options include an optional meter, remote meter and remote temperature sensor.
The Morningstar TriStar 60 Charge Controller is capable of handling solar arrays up to 4kW!
· The controller is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation
· Uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology. Constant voltage series PWM design provides highly efficient battery charging.
· 4-stage charging to increase battery capacity and life: bulk charge, PWM regulation, float and equalize
· Uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost.
· The controller is UL listed and is designed for both solar home systems and professional applications.
Morningstar TriStar-60 Options
RSC / EIA-485
TriStar 60 Certifications
• CE Compliant
• ETL Listed (UL 1741)
• cETL (CSA-C22.2 No.107.1-95)
• TUV (IEC 62109-1)
• Complies with U.S. National Electric Code
• Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
• MET Labs (EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29)
All of Morningstar’s TriStar charge controllers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of FIVE (5) years from the date of shipment to the original end user. Morningstar will, at its option, repair or replace any such defective products.
Morningstar TriStar 60 charge controllers available with our complete systems.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contact us for remote outdoor solar system sales & advice for PV systems using the Morningstar TriStar 60 Solar Charge Controller.