The MATE system display and controllers are complete management tools for your Outback Power system.
The MATE and MATE2 are packed full of features to make system management simple. The easy-to-read 3.1" (8 cm) LCD is backlit for dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give impub/mediate access to AC and inverter functions.
The MATE system display and controllers are complete management tools for your OutBack Power system. Through the use of a single MATE you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, charge controllers, monitoring devices and any future OutBack power conversion and control products.
A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer based programming of inverter and charger operation. This permits you to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator's run time to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE and MATE2 include a RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer. Through the use of optional WinVerter software you can perform such operations as data logging and graphical display of the system's operation and performance. The MATE system display and controller is surface mounted while the MATE2 is flush mountable in a wall cut-out.
Through the use of a single MATE you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, including the MX60, Flexmax 60 and Flexmax 80. It will also support any future OutBack power conversion and/or control products.
Surface mount with RS232
• Black MATE_B Gray Oval Housing with Surface mount with RS232
• Black MATE2 Flush mount with RS232
Display 3.1" (8 cm) backlit LCD - four line, 80 alpha numeric
- Control Keypad 6 backlit silicone keys - dedicated inverter
and AC input keys
- Status Indicators Two LED Status Indicators - AC input
(yellow), inverting (green)
- Communication Protocol Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using
an OutBack HUB4 or HUB10
- Interconnection Cabling Standard CAT 5 network cable with
RJ45 modular jack - 10' (3 m) included
- PC Computer Interface RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600
baud serial communication
- Microprocessor 16 MHz low power consumption version
- Setpoint and Data Memory 32K non-volatile flash RAM
- Clock / Calendar On-board real time clock with battery
- Environmental Rating Indoor Type 1
- Maximum Cable Length 1000' (300 m)
- Warranty Standard 2 year / Optional 5 year
- Shipping Weight 1 lb (.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x L) 5.75 x 4.25 x 2" (15 x 11 x 5 cm)
OutBack Power Systems is a global designer and manufacturer of cutting-edge power conversion solutions that provide reliable electric power for the renewable energy, mobile and backup power markets. OutBack Power's engineers have decades of power conversion electronics design and equipment installation experience and share a passion for leading the industry into a new era of performance, ease of use, and standardization. OutBack Power is a privately held corporation located in Arlington, WA USA.
(877) 297-0014 for more information
or to order.