|HD Wave SE11400H-US Inverter w/ SetApp
For Single-Phase Grid-Tie Solar Panel Systems
Rated 11,400 watt AC output @ 240V Continuous
|Input Power (DC)|
|SolarEdge Model Number||SE11400H-US|
|Rated AC Power Output||11,400W|
|Nominal Output Voltage||240V|
|Max. DC Power Input||17,650W|
|Max DC Input Voltage||480V|
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||400V|
|Max. Input Current||30.5A|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||99%|
|Nighttime Power Consumption||< 2.5W|
SolarEdge SE11400H-US Inverter w/ SetAppSKU SE11400H-US-SETAPP
SolarEdge SE11400H-US Inverter w/ SetApp
Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp. Internet communication via Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using optional ZigBee® or cellular plug-ins).
SolarEdge single phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level.
Designed for use with SolarEdge Power Optimizers for the most efficient grid-tie inverter solar system available. We carry the latest SE11400H-US UL1741, UL1699B, certified inverters with ground-fault isolation detection and interruption compliance.
The SolarEdge HD Wave inverters use a unique power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing platform. HD-Wave technology is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements.
This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping, storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking efficiency allows more energy production for residential grid-tie solar systems.
SolarEdge SE11400H-US w/ SetApp Benefits
The SolarEdge SE11400H-US is lightweight enough to be installed by one person.
- Superior efficiency at 99.2%!
- Latest solid-state technology
- Small and lightweight at <40 lbs
- SetApp compatible for easy commissioning
- IEEE1547, Rule 21, Rule 14 (HI) Grid Connection Standard
- 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Longer strings
- Integrated Auto-Rapid Shutdown
- Less heat & thin-film capacitors
SetApp Application Details
A local WI-FI connection is created between your smartphone and the inverter. System firmware is upgraded, and the system is activated.
2. Pair & Configure
Inverter pairing and configuration is managed through the SetApp menu on your smartphone.
3. Produce Power
Once the inverter and power optimizer pair, the system start up process begins. The power optimizers start producing power, and the inverter starts converting power from DC to AC.
Important: this app is for use only with SetApp enabled SolarEdge inverters (no display).
Inverter commissioning has never been this easy. Activating and configuring your inverter is now done directly through your smartphone using the SetApp mobile application. All the information you need is in the palm of your hand.
Commissioning your installation is quick and simple with step-by-step instructions and easy to read menus.
• Step-by-step instructions and easy to read menus
• SetApp communicates between your smartphone and the inverter’s built-in Wi-Fi. No need for internet connection on site.
• Simultaneous configuration of up to 31 additional devices from the master inverter
• Don’t worry about your phone running out of battery — inverters have a built-in connector to charge your smartphone
Solar Electric Supply has been helping solar contractors and handy DIY homeowners for over 20 years.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for the latest low wholesale prices or expert reviews.
SolarEdge HD Wave SE11400H-US w/ SetApp Single Phase Inverter Review
Free, advanced monitoring tracks the performance of each of the modules in your system at all times, bringing you updates on your system performance anytime, anywhere.
With integrated SafeDC, whenever AC power is off, DC wires are automatically de-energized to protect installers, maintenance personnel, homeowners, firefighters, and your property.
SolarEdge optimized modules can be mixed and matched according to your available roof space, giving a more aesthetic design, more energy, and more revenue.
SolarEdge power optimizers eliminate power losses to maximize your energy production.
Peace of Mind
SolarEdge power optimizers and inverters bring you added peace of mind with longer than industry standard product warranties.
SolarEdge SE11400H-US w/ SetApp Highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- SetApp compatible for easy commissioning
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee or GSM Plug-ins)
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
A New Era for PV Inverters with HD-Wave Technology: <40 lbs, 99.2% Efficiency, Integrated Auto Rapid Shutdown
SolarEdge's single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, breaks the mold of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the single phase inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking 99.2% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
- Small and lightweight
- 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Up to 155% DC/AC oversizing allowed
- Longer strings (up to 5,700W per string)
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 (0.5% accuracy)
The SolarEdge single phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
Highest Efficiency In Sun & Partially Shaded Conditions
The SolarEdge SE11400H-US inverter is part of SolarEdge’s HD Wave single-phase inverter series. These are designed to provide higher-power systems at a lower cost than multiple small convection cooled inverters or traditional string inverters. Solar Optimizers used in SolarEdge inverter systems solve many problems that inherently exist with traditional string inverters:
- MPPT per entire string - all modules receive the same current, regardless of their individual MPP
- Weak modules reduce the performance of all modules in the string or are bypassed altogether
- Power losses due to module mismatch
SolarEdge Inverter with Power Optimizers
- MPPT per module - current & voltage adjusted per module
- Maximum power from each module individually
- More energy from the sun
Read more about SolarEdge inverters.
Low wholesale prices and expert SolarEdge HD Wave inverter reviews available.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contractor Discounts Available · Residential SolarEdge Systems
SolarEdge Inverters · Power Optimizers
Contact us for sales, wholesale discounts and expert reviews for the SolarEdge SE11400H-US inverter w/ SetApp.