BiKu 144-CELL BIFACIAL
|CSI Model Number||CS3U-350PB-AG|
|STC Rating||350.0 Watts|
|5% Bifacial Gain||368.0 Watts|
|10% Bifacial Gain||385.0 Watts|
|20% Bifacial Gain||420.0 Watts|
|30% Bifacial Gain||455.0 Watts|
|Efficiency||17.45% - 22.68%|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||46.6 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.51 A - 12.36 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +5 Watts|
|Bifacial Gain: The additional gain from the back side compared to the power of the front side at the standard test condition. It depends on mounting (structure, height, tilt angle etc.) and albedo of the ground.|
Canadian Solar BiKu CS3U-350PB-AG 350W Bifacial Solar PanelSKU CS3U-350PB-AG
Canadian Solar BiKu CS3U-350PB-AG 350W Bifacial Solar Panel
The 350 watt CS3U-350PB-AG solar panel features reliable polycrystalline solar cells with an efficient 144 cell 5BB or MBB solar cell design. A 30mm anodized aluminum frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa snow load and a wind load up to 2400 Pa.
With Canadian Solar’s industry leading bifacial cell technology and extensive know-how in double glass module manufacturing, they have developed a new generation of high efficiency bifacial modules with both module sides producing power at the same time.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, the BiKu CS3U-350PB-AG solar panel features a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Reliable Polycrystalline solar cells
- Double glass for up 30% more power than conventional solar panels
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 5400 Pa snow load rating
- Fire Class A and Type 3 / Type 13
BiKu 144-cell bifacial solar panels are ideal for:
Canadian Solar CS3U BiKu solar panels feature robust module construction making them suitable for harsh environments.
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- On-grid residential ground mount solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
BiKu Solar Panel Certifications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS / CEC AU
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC61701 ED2: VDE / IEC62716: VDE / IEC60068-2-68: SGS
Canadian Solar CS3U-350PB-AG Solar Panel Warranty
Product warranty on materials and workmanship
Linear power output warranty
*We can provide this product with special BOM specifically certified with salt
mist, ammonia and sand blowing tests. Please contact us to get your customized solutions.
Canadian Solar BiKu Bifacial Solar Panels Produce More Power
Large quantities and solar panel system design available.
|Up to 30% more power from the back side|
|Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C|
|Better shading tolerance|
|Lower internal current,
lower hot spot temperature
|Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails|
|Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa,
wind load up to 2400 Pa
Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. No. 1 module supplier for quality and performance/price ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 30 GW deployed around the world since 2001.
Quantity Canadian Solar BiKu bifacial solar panel wholesale prices & systems available.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contact us for sales, quantity discounts and expert reviews for the Canadian Solar BiKu CS3U-350PB-AG solar panel.