|CSI Model Number||CS6U-325P|
|STC Rating||325.0 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.5 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.34 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +5 Watts|
325W Canadian Solar CS6U-325P MAXPOWER 72-Cell Solar PanelSKU CS6U-325P
No Longer Available
325W Canadian Solar CS6U-325P MAXPOWER 72-Cell Solar Panel
The 325 watt CS6U325P solar panel features 72 reliable P-type silicon solar cells with an efficient 4BB 4-busbar design. An enhanced 40 mm frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa load.
Using the latest innovative cell technology, this Canadian Solar MAXPOWER 72-cell solar panel features increased module power output and system reliability. Ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, MAXPOWER solar panels feature a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Reliable 4BB P-type solar cells
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 5400 Pa snow load rating
- The CS6U325P has a top ranking PTC of 299.3
MAXPOWER 72-cell solar panels are ideal for:
Canadian Solar CS6U MAXPOWER solar panels feature robust module construction making them suitable for harsh environments.
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- On-grid residential ground mount solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
CS6U-325P Solar Panel Certifications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2008 / Quality management system
- ISO 14001:2004 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE
- UNI 9177 Reaction to Fire: Class 1
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / CQC / MCS / INMETRO / CEC AUT
- IEC 60068-2-68: SGS
Canadian Solar CS6U-325P Solar Panel Warranty
Product warranty on materials and workmanship
Linear power output warranty
Canadian Solar MAXPOWER 72-Cell Solar Panels - Engineered for Reliability
Large quantities and solar panel system design available.
359 quality control points
158 of Canadian Solar's 359 quality control points are for incoming materials, while 62 are for raw materials processes and the others for production control.
A 100% EL screen test to eliminate cell or module defects
Testing and analysis
Performance reliability, mechanical and chemical tests of raw materials and components
Advanced automatic equipment in testing and manufacturing process
Canadian Solar is the first module manufacturer-owned photovoltaic reliability testing laboratory to meet ISO/IEC 17025 standards
100% module visual inspection and clean before packing
- A Trusted Name in in the Solar Industry
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts.
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
No Longer Available
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for expert reviews.