Low Hyundai Solar Panel System Prices
Hyundai HiS-S275RG(BK) 275 Watt Solar PanelSKU HiS-S275RG(BK)
Hyundai HiS-S275RG(BK) 275 Watt Solar Panel
- 60 Hyundai PERL monocrystalline solar cells in series
- Tempered glass and reinforced black frame design
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with weatherproof connectors
- IP68 weatherproof junction box
- 3 bypass diodes to prevent power decrease by partial shade
- The HiS-S275RG(BK) features a black anodized aluminum frame
- Fast and inexpensive mounting, delivered ready for connection
- Made in Hyundai Heavy Industries' Factory in Korea
- 16.8% module efficiency.
Hyundai PERL solar cells use Local Back Surface Field (LBSF) technology on the back side.
Front : High transmission low-iron tempered glass
Encapsulant : EVA
Back Sheet : Weatherproof film
Frame: Black anodized aluminum alloy type 6063
Hyundai PERL Cell Technology
PERL cells are high-efficient monocrystalline cells developed by Hyundai Heavy Industries which adopt LBSF (Local Back Surface Field) technology on the back side. PERL technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low sunlight. This higher efficiency allows installation capacity in more limited space.
Front Shallow Emitter Structure
Enhanced short wavelength response
Passivation and Back Reflect Layer
Enhanced long wavelength response
Local Back Surface Field Structure
Minimization of back contact area
Low LID / PID
Both LID (Light Induced Degradation) and PID (Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during lifetime.
Hyundai Heavy Industries HiS-S275RG(BLK) Solar Panel Warranty
10-Year Product Warranty
· On materials and workmanship
25-Year Performance Warranty
· Initial year: 97%
· Linear warranty after second year:
With 0.7% annual degradation, 80.2% is guaranteed up to 25 years.
Hyundai HiS RG Solar Panel Certifications
- UL listed (UL 1703), Type 1 for Class A Fire Rating
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Advanced Mechanical Test (5,400 Pa) Passed (IEC)
- Mechanical Load Test (40 lbs/ft²) Passed (UL)
- Ammonia Corrosion Resistance Test Passed
- IEC 61701 (Salt Mist Corrosion Test) Passed
- IEC (UL) certified and weatherproof connectors
- Hyundai’s R&D center is an accredited test laboratory of both:
IEC 61215 (Ed.2) and IEC 61730 by VDE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries has acquired:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 Management system certificates from DNV.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Hyundai's High Reliability Test Standards
|Reliability Test||IEC Standards||Hyundai Standards|
|UV Exposure Test||15kWh/m²||Long Term: 1,250kWh/m²
Desert Condition: 3,250kWh/m²
|Thermal Cycling Test||TC 200 Cycles /
HF 10 Cycles
|TC 600 Cycles /
HF 30 Cycles
|Damp Heat Test||1,000 hours||3,000 hours|
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Thoroughly Tested by Hyundai
Hyundai Field Installation Test
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) conducts a maximum power, temperature coefficient, low irradiation, NOCT, field test in order to evaluate performance of Hyundai's solar panels.
- Solar Simulator Test
- Maximum Power Test
- EL Test
- Field Installation Test
- Field Test for Roof
Hyundai Field Performance Test
Field Performance Test
Hyundai conducts field performance tests at their factory in South Korea.
- Module Aging Test / Inverter Motion Test
- Generation Test Per Racking
- Web Monitoring Test / Tracking System (Double Axis)
- Tracking System / Fixed System
- PV Tower System / Fixed System
Thermal Cycling Chamber
HHI conducts UV exposure, thermal cycling, humidity freeze, damp heat and pressure cooker tests to evaluate the reliability of their solar panels.
- UV Exposure Test
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal Cycling Chamber
- Accelerated Aging Test
- Damp Heat Test
Mechanical Load Test
HHI Conducts insulation, wet leakage current, mechanical load, hail and hot spot endurance tests to evaluate the safety of their solar panels.
- Wet Leakage Current Test
- Hail Test
- Hot Spot Endurance Test
- Mechanical Load Test
Hyundai solar panels & complete solar panel systems at low wholesale prices.
Contact us: (877) 297-0014 - All Hyundai solar panel systems can be custom designed.
Contact us for sales, reviews and expert assistance with the Hyundai HHI HiS-S275RG(BK) solar panel.