Yingli Solar panels deliver the power you expect, guaranteeing a return on your investment through a reduction in your electric utility bill. There are also tax other rebate incentives in the USA and many states. By mounting Yingli solar panels seamlessly to your roof, you are demonstrating your own contribution to carbon reduction.
The solar panel strength is proven with the Yingli Solar reputation at as high as 5400Pa. This strength ensures that these modules remain mechanically stable throughout their quarter-century lifespan.
All Yingli solar panels are independently tested to ensure conformance with the certification and regulatory standards of IEC, UL, etc. The quality of Yingli PV modules is further confirmed by their ISO9001 Quality Management System certifications for their solar PV manufacturing facilities.
Review and compare these Yingli Solar Panels:
Yingli Solar Panels,
a leading Chinese manufacturer of solar PV modules for complete solar systems.
- Yingli's selection criteria was module quality, performance and company financial health and stability
- Yingli was one of the leading solar panel manufacturers in China
- Yingli had a vertically integrated business model, from the manufacture of multicrystalline polysilicon ingots and wafers, PV cells, to PV modules
- Yingli also was awarded a 42MW contract with Acciona Energy to help build the world's largest solar plant in Moah, Portugal
- Yingli was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on June 8, 2007 and has maintained a healthy stock value in spite of the economic downturns.
As a homeowner, your motivation to install a solar PV system on your roof is often a blend of many considerations including:
- Securing your investment
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Having more control over your own energy consumption
Yingli pays particular attention to their “footprint”. They are dedicated to operating responsibly toward their employees, their customers, and the environment.
Their in-house production of top quality solar cells and use of high-transmission, textured glass enables us to produce modules that maximize the energy yield of the PV system per unit area, and reduces balance-of-system (BOS) and installation cost per kWp. To minimize mismatch, every module was flash tested to a power tolerance of +/-3%.
Yingli Solar used the best materials available, such as specially designed robust, corrosion-resistant aluminium frames. These frames have been independently certified by TÜV Rheinland to withstand mechanical loading as high as 5400Pa. This strength ensures that these modules remain mechanically stable throughout their quarter-century lifespan.
All Yingli modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with the certification and regulatory standards of IEC, UL, etc. The quality of our products is further confirmed by our ISO9001 Quality Management System certifications for our manufacturing facilities.
Yingli YL250P-29b Solar Panel
Yingli, through its principal operating subsidiary in China-Baoding Tianwei Yingli New Energy Resources Co., Ltd. designed, manufactured and sold PV modules and designs, assembles, sold and installed PV systems that were connected to electricity transmission grids or those that operated on a stand-alone basis.
Yingli was one of the largest manufacturers of PV products in China as measured by annual production capacity, with an annual production capacity of 400 megawatts of polysilicon ingots and wafers, 400 megawatts of PV cells and 400 megawatts of PV modules, as of September 2008.
Yingli Solar Panel Features:
- High efficiency, polycrystalline solar cells
- High transmission and textured glass
- Module series efficiency of up to 14.4%
- New! Positive power tolerance of 0/+5%
- Robust, corrosion resistant aluminium frame
- 25 year limited power warranty