Solaria Solar Panels
Solaria PowerXT Residential Solar Panels
Solaria PowerXT AC Solar Panels
Solaria PowerXT Commercial Solar Panels
Solaria PowerXT Solar Panel Review
Benefits from Solaria PowerXT Solar Panels
- • Solaria's efficient modern design without busbars increases efficiency up to 20% over conventional solar panels.
- • Lower system costs due to more power per square foot. This reduces the number of panels and installation labor costs.
- • Improved shade tolerance due to the sub-strings of solar cells in the module are interconnected in parallel, increasing solar PV power harvest.
- • The busbar-free design allows for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance than conventional solar panels.
- • Weatherproof anodized black aluminum frame.
- • Certified for up to 1,000 volt solar panel system arrays.
- • USA company with headquarters in Fremont, CA.
Solaria solar panels are designed to well outlast the 25 year warranty
- • Durable ribbon-less solder-free cell to cell connections designed to far exceed the industry leading 25 year warranty.
- • Front load of 5400 Pa / 113 psf (UL 1703) for excellent snow load tolerance.
- • Tested for salt mist in coastal climates.
- • Tested for sand and dust in desert climates.
Developed in California, Solaria’s patented cell cutting and assembly form ‘high density’ sub-strings, larger than conventional solar cells, which are packed more efficiently and reduce inactive space between cells. By utilizing a ribbon-less interconnection process, cells are cut and overlaid without soldering which creates a highly reliable power unit assembly. The electrical design of Solaria solar panels reduces power losses due to shadowing across the module by utilizing parallel connections between sets of sub-strings within each quadrant of the module. By removing visual gaps between cells on the conventional modules, the PowerXT module provides a visually stunning appearance compared to any other solar system.
Many different approaches have been taken to pull more electricity off of solar PV cells other than the standard three-busbar design. These range from moving the electrical contacts to the rear, adding more busbars or to wire mesh interconnections to replace busbars. Solaria's technology has removed busbars entirely from their solar panels. This technology slices PV solar cells into segments and strings them together. This Zero White Space technology allows for attaching overlapping cells with no solder or busbars and allows for a more aesthetically pleasing and more efficient solar panel.
Solaria Solar Panel Warranty
• 25-year power and product warranty
Solaria Solar Panel Certifications
• UL 1703 / IEC 61215 / IEC 61730
• CSA certified to UL 1703 for 1,000 V systems in the US and Canada
Solaria Solar Panel Models
|PowerXT-360R-PD||Black frame & black backsheet for residential aesthetics|
|PowerXT-355R-PD||Black frame & black backsheet for residential aesthetics|
|PowerXT-350R-AC||AC solar panel w/ integrated Enphase microinverter. Black frame & black backsheet.|
|PowerXT-355R-AC||AC solar panel w/ integrated Enphase microinverter. Black frame & black backsheet.|
|PowerXT-360R-AC||AC solar panel w/ integrated Enphase microinverter. Black frame & black backsheet.|
|PowerXT-315R-BX||Black frame & black backsheet for residential aesthetics|
|PowerXT-320R-BX||Black frame & black backsheet for residential aesthetics|
|PowerXT-325R-BX||Black frame & black backsheet for residential aesthetics|
|PowerXT-325R-WX||Black frame & white backsheet for optimal residential performance, especially in hotter climates|
|PowerXT-330R-WX||Black frame & white backsheet for optimal residential performance, especially in hotter climates|
|PowerXT-390C-WX||Clear anodized frame & white backsheet for optimal commercial performance|
|PowerXT-395C-WX||Clear anodized frame & white backsheet for optimal commercial performance|
|PowerXT-400C-WX||Clear anodized frame & white backsheet for optimal commercial performance|
Complete PV systems w/ Solaria solar panels available at low wholesale prices.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 - All solar systems can be custom designed.
Contact us for sales, expert reviews and low wholesale prices for any quantity of Solaria solar panels.