|Max Power||333 kW @ 480 VAC|
|MPPT Window||+/- 330 to +/- 600 VDC|
|Thermal Envelope||Full power up to 50°C (122°F)|
Solaron 333 kW Commercial Grid-Tie Inverter
Solar Electric Supply provides 333 kW solar inverter systems for commercial rooftop installation. Commercial, government, educational and contractor discounts available.
- 333 kW, transformerless, bipolar design
- Compact, self-contained system for commercial applications
- Single core engine—with the industry’s smallest footprint and lightest weight in its class
- Integrated IDS™ data monitoring and communications
- 97.5% CEC efficiency
- Nearly three decades of experience in solar PV industry
- 24 x 7 x 365 service and support
- Achieve the lowest LCOE
- Generate high energy output in any outdoor environment
- Reduce balance-of-system (BoS) costs
- Monitor and control with flexible, integrated communications
All Solaron solutions enable the lowest levelized cost of energy (LOCE) for commercial grid-tie PV installations.
With 97.5% CEC and 98.3% peak effciencies, the Solaron 333 kW offers integrators and independent power producers higher PV system return on investment (ROI) and better (BoS) optimization. Both local and remote communications and control are always available via the IDS integrated data system for greater performance insight. An optional remote PV Tie (RPT) accessory can cut your BoS costs even further. The AE SafeGuard program offers proactive service that goes far beyond the standard warranty.
NRTL certified to UL 1741-2005 by CSA International, IEEE 519, IEEE 929, IEEE 1547/1547.1, NEC Article 690 (compatible), CEC eligible - 97.5%