Toll-Free: (877) 297-0014
Aquion Energy Aspen 24S-83 AHI Saltwater BatterySKU 24S-83
Aquion Energy emerged from Chapter 11 US Bankruptcy Protection
and will be releasing a new product once restructuring is complete and new battery chemistry has been perfected.
Aquion Energy Aspen 24S-83 Aqueous Hybrid Ion Saltwater Battery
Featuring Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) technology for energy storage systems.
The Aspen 24S-83 battery is a clean, 24 Volt, saltwater battery that outperforms and outlasts traditional lead acid batteries. Aquion’s proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI) technology uses no heavy metals or toxic chemicals and is non-flammable and non-explosive, making Aquion batteries the safest and most sustainable in the world.
Aquion Energy Aspen 24S-83 AHI Saltwater batteries are made in the USA and available in small or large quantities at low wholesale prices. Contact us
Aquion 24S-83 Benefits
- Avoid costly downtime and battery replacements
- Tolerant to high ambient temperatures
- 100% DoD cycling with minimal degradation
- Self-balancing, minimal self-discharge, and no trickle charge required
- High tolerance to long stands at partial state of charge (PSOC)
- Safe to handle, ship, and operate
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, and non-explosive
- No dangerous or catastrophic failure modes
- No high concentrations of toxic or flammable materials, adequate for large scale urban installations
- Excellent calendar and cycle life
- No thermal management or active battery management system required
- Straightforward site preparation and installation
- Simple system operation
- Minimal system maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- No hazardous or toxic materials
- Recyclable and land-fill safe
- Suitable for global deployment
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
The Aquion 24S-83 battery is very robust in a partial state-of-charge cycling state and a wide range of ambient temperatures. Aspen batteries are ideal for energy storage applications that limit the life, performance, or safety of traditional battery technologies.
With decades of experience, Solar Electric Supply has the friendly, knowledgeable staff for just about any large battery powered project.
Contact us for wholesale pricing and expert system design.
Aquion Aspen 24S-83 Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI) Battery Review
Aquion’s Aspen 24S-83 is simple to configure and install and requires no maintenance. This battery is abuse tolerant and can handle wide temperature ranges. I can be left at partial states of charge without degradation and sulfation.
Thousands of cycles and deep cycling capability means greater usable energy which results in competitive up-front costs and little or no maintenance costs. The combination of performance, affordability, safety, ease of use, and sustainability makes the Aquion Aspen 24S-83 battery ideal for solar energy and other energy storage systems.
Aquion Aspen batteries are the first and only in the world to be Cradle to Cradle Certified™, an esteemed quality mark for products made from sustainable materials and manufacturing processes. These batteries are elgible for LEED Credits and feature a full LEED Material Ingredient Disclosure.
Learn more about Aquion Energy Aspen AHI batteries.
This AHI energy storage battery is ideal for powering telecommunications, island power, cellular radio, microgrid, remote wi-fi, wind farms, railroad signs/communication, remote residential, grid-tie battery backup and uninterruptible power sources (UPS).
Contact us for wholesale pricing on equivalents for the Aquion Energy Aspen 24S-83 battery.