KUMAX 144-CELL POLY
|CSI Model Number||CS3U-345P|
|STC Rating||345.0 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||46.1 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.44 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +5 Watts|
Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar PanelSKU CS3U-345P
Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar Panel
The 345 watt CS3U-345P solar panel features reliable poly-crystalline solar cells with an efficient 144 cell 5BB solar cell design. A 35mm anodized aluminum frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa snow load and an impressive wind load of up to 3600 Pa.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, KuMax, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology, this 144 cell polycrystalline solar panel features the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, the CS3U-345P solar panel features a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Reliable Polcrystalline solar cells
- 5-busbar solar cell design for better efficiency
- Crossbar enhanced anodized aluminum alloy frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 5400 Pa snow load rating
- Impressive 3600 Pa wind load rating
KuMax 144-cell solar panels are ideal for:
Canadian Solar CS3U KuMax solar panels feature robust module construction making them suitable for harsh environments.
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- On-grid residential ground mount solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
KuMax Solar Panel Certifications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS / CEC AU
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC61701 ED2: VDE / IEC62716: VDE / IEC60068-2-68: SGS
Canadian Solar CS3U-345P Solar Panel Warranty
Product warranty on materials and workmanship
Linear power output warranty
*We can provide this product with special BOM specifically certified with salt
mist, ammonia and sand blowing tests. Please contact us to get your customized solutions.
Canadian Solar KuMax Solar Panels Are Rugged & Reliable
Large quantities and solar panel system design available.
|Low power loss in cell connection|
|Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
|Better shading tolerance|
|Lower hot spot temperature|
|Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa,
wind load up to 3600 Pa
Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. No. 1 module supplier for quality and performance/price ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 30 GW deployed around the world since 2001.
Quantity Canadian Solar KuMax 144 cell solar panel wholesale prices & systems available.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contact us for sales, quantity discounts and expert reviews for the Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P solar panel.