Canadian Solar panels use meticulous design and production techniques.
This ensures a high-yield and long-term performance for every module produced.
These are ideal for residential and commercial grid-tie systems. The rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar's modules
meet the highest quality standards possible.
Canadian Solar backs up their solar panels with:
10 year product warranty (materials and workmanship)
- 25 year module power output warranty
The CS3U Series has an industry leading "plus power tolerance": +5W (+2%)
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in the PV industry certified for ISO:TS16949
- (The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003
- ISO17025 qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
Each CSI solar module undergoes the following quality certifications:
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL 1703, CE
- ISO9001: 2008: Standards for quality management systems
- ISO/TS16949:2009: The automotive quality management system
- QC080000 HSPM: The Certification for Hazardous Substances Regulations
Canadian Solar Solar
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of ingots, wafers, cells, solar modules and solar systems. Canadian Solar delivers solar power products of uncompromising
quality to worldwide customers. Canadian Solar's world class team of professionals work closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Solar Electric Supply only carries genuine Canadian
Solar modules intended for distribution in the USA.
Contact us toll-free at: (877) 297-0014 for the latest wholesale prices for Canadian Solar panels.