|CSI Model Number||CS6P-255P|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.4 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.0 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +2%|
Canadian Solar CS6P-255P Solar PanelSKU CS6P-255P
No Longer Available
Canadian Solar CS6P-255P Solar Panel - Poly-crystalline
The 255 watt CS6P-255P is known for it's long-lasting performance and low-price per watt.
- These solar panels have a top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production.
- Ultra reliable in a corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC 61701 "Salt Mist Corrosion Testing"
- Blowing sand resistant for farm and desert environments
CSI CS6P-255P 255 watt solar panels are ideal for:
- On-grid residential rooftops
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- Solar power stations
- Other on-grid applications
Increased system reliability, secured investment
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box
- Robust frame to hold 5400 Pa load
- Salt Mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environment
- Automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949) to our module MFG process to ensure product quality.
Extra value to customers, more benefits
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts.
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
- Anti-glare project evaluation(e.g. Airport installations)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 25 year performance warranty insurance
Canadian Solar backs up these solar modules with:
- 6 year product warranty (materials and workmanship)
- 25 year module power output warranty
- The CS6P Series has an Industry leading plus power tolerance: +5W (+2%)
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in the PV industry certified for ISO:TS16949
(The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003
- ISO17025 qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
Each Canadian Solar module undergoes the following quality certifications:
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL 1703, CE
- ISO9001: 2008: Standards for quality management systems
- ISO/TS16949:2009: The automotive quality management system
- QC080000 HSPM: The Certification for Hazardous Substances Regulations
No Longer Available
Toll-Free: (877) 297-0014